PHYSICS – Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC 2015 Examination
Today, we are posting the PHYSICS – Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
1. State Gauss’ law. Applying this, calculate electric field due to (i) an infinitely long straight charge with uniform charge density (ii) an infinite plane sheet of charge q.
2. State the principle and explain the construction and working of Van de Graaff generator.
3. Prove that the energy stored in a parallel plate capacitor is q2/2c
4. Derive an expression for electric field due to an electric dipole (a) at a point on its axial line (b) at a point along the equatorial line
5. Explain Joule’s calorimeter experiment to verify Joule’s law of heating.
6. Explain in detail the principle, construction and theory of a tangent galvanometer
7. Deduce an expression for the force on a current carrying conductor placed in a magnetic field.
8. Obtain an expression for the magnetic induction at a point due to an infinitely long straight conductor carrying current.
9. State and prove de Morgan’s theorems.
10. Write a note on pile of plates
11. Explain the spectral series of hydrogen atom without diagram.
12. Obtain Einstein’s photoelectric equation.
13. Explain FitzGerald-Lorentx contraction with an example
14. Define mobility. Establish a relation between drift velocity and current
15. Obtain the condition for bridge balance in Wheatstone bridge.
16. State and verify Faraday’s second law of electrolysis.
17. State and Prove Brewster law.
18. Mention any five Properties of X-rays
19. Explain time-dilation with an example
20. What are the reason for various energy loses in a transformer? Explain how thy can be minimized.
21. Explain space wave propagation of radio waves.
22. Write any five applications of photoelectric cells.
23. Write the properties of lines of forces.
24. Derive an expression for de Brogelie wavelength of matter waves.
25. How will you compare the e.m.f.s of two cells using a potentiometer?
26. Explain how a cosmic ray shower is formed
Oh by the way, if you have any questions or inputs, feel free to use the comment box below and talk to us !