We have created Important Question Bank which will help students in scoring good marks in HSC Board Exams. HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our past years Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016 , 2017 , 2018 , 2019 and 2020 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2021 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Physics Important Question Bank 2021
- Describe how an artificial satellite using two stage rocket is launched in an orbit round the earth. Explain the nature of all possible orbits of satellite.
- State and prove principle of parallel axis.
- Derive an expression for the escape velocity of an objection the surface of the earth.
- Derive an expression for binding energy of a body at rest on the earth’s surface.
- Obtain an expression for binding energy of a satellite revolving in a circular orbit round the earth.
- Define period of conical pendulum and obtain expression for its period
- Obtain an expression for maximum safety speed with which vehicle can be safety driven along curved banked road.
- Derive expression for velocity of a ring, solid cylinder and solid sphere having same radii rolling down the smooth inclined plane without slipping.
- Deduce on expression for kinetic energy when a body is rolling on a plane surface without slipping.
- state and prove principle of perpendicular axis.
- Obtain an expression for torque acting on rotating body with constant angular acceleration.
- Derive an expression for kinetic energy of a rotating body with uniform angular velocity.
- Discuss the variation of g with (1) altitude (2) depth
- Define critical velocity if a satellite and obtain an expression for it.
- Obtain an expression for the period of a satellite in a circular orbit round the earth
- Show that the square of the period of revolution of a satellite is directly proportional the cube of the orbital radius.
- Derive the expression for maximum safety speed with which vehicle should move along a curved horizontal road. State the significance of it.
- Prove the relation, = X , where symbols have their usual meanings.
- Obtain the relation between the universal gravitational constant and the gravitational acceleration on the surface of the earth.
- Explain why an astronaut in an orbiting satellite has a feeling of weightlessness.
- State hookes law.
- Define the elastic limit and modulus of elasticity.
- Obtain an expression for the rise of a liquid in a capillary tube.
- Explain the reflection of transverse and longitudinal waves from denser medium and a rared medium.
- What is photoelectric effect?
- define stopping potential 2. photoelectric work fuction.
- what is perfectly black body?
- using an expression for energy of electron, obtain the bohrs formula for hydrogen spectral lines
- show that even as well as odd harmonics are present as overtones in the case of an air column vibrating in a pipe open at both the ends .
- A sonometer wire 1 meter long weighing 2 g is in resonance with a tuning fork of frequency 300hz.find tension in the sonometer wire.
- explain refraction of light on the basis of wave theory
- what is photoelectric effect?
- define the capacitance of a capacitor and its SI units .
- what is the value of tangential acceleration in U.C.M.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for update.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
For More Click Here
Maharashtra HSC Board Exam – Important Question Bank 2021