HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Gujarat HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Gujarat (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
BUSINESS STUDIES – IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK
- What do you understand by the word Human Resource? Explain it in detail.
- Write distinguish between fixed capital and working capital.
- What are the importances of controlling?
- A company manufacturing laptops is facing the problems of decreasing sales in the market. You can imagine any product about which you are familiar with. What steps, each level of management should take to give effect to this decision?
- Explain the management principles by Henry Fayol.
- Explain three points that highlight the importance of directing the function of management.
- What is the importance’s of directing?
- What is Decentralization? What are the pros and cons of Decentralization?
- Explain the types of leadership styles.
- What is the function of Security Board of India? Explain the objective of SEBI.
- Differentiate between secondary market and Primary market.
- Explain four factors that determine the cost of a product.
- What are the rights and responsibility of a consumer?
- Do you think employee training is beneficial? Comment.
- Write a short summary of budgetary control as a method of managerial control.
- What are the factors determining the cost of a product?
- What is planning? Explain its limitation.
- What are the steps involved in the process of staffing?
- Explain in detail financial management.
- “Success of an organization largely depends upon its management”. Explain and justify your answer.
- Is planning worth the huge costs involved? Explain.
- Explain why is it said that the principles of management are ‘primarily behavioural’ and ‘contingent’ in nature. Also, explain how principles of management ‘f
- Explain Principle of Management.
- Explain the role of political environment in shaping business environment.
- Write a short note on Centralization
- What is motivation? Write different ways of motivating the employees.
- What are the functions of NGO in protecting consumer interest?
- Explain briefly “labor contractor” and “casual callers” as an external source of recruitment.
- What are the advantages of training to the employees and also to the organization?
- “The post of supervisor should be abolished in the hierarchy of managers”. Do you agree? Give reason of your answer.
- What is Treasury bill?
- The board of director has asked you to design the capital structure of the company. Explain the factors that you would consider while doing so.
- Explain the characteristics to be kept in mind for deciding the brand name.
- Every manager has to take three major decisions while performing the finance function. Explain them.
- Explain briefly consumer redressal under consumer protection act.
- What is marketing? Explain the features of marketing.
- What are the factors affecting the choice of capital structure?
- What is delegation? Explain the importance of delegation.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
For More Click Here