Biology Section II (Zoology)– Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC 2016 Examination.
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Maharashtra board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Biology – Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
Biology (Zoology) – Section II – Science- Important Question Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC Examination
- Name the term for the transmission of HIV from pregnant mother to foetus
- How kidney function are regulated? Add a note on kidney transplantation
- Define the term ‘Natality’. How natality is calculated?
- Sketch and label phases in oogenesis
- What is the major achievement of animal breading?
- Explain the mechanical methods of birth control.
- What is sex linkage? Explain the inheritances of colour blindness and hemophilia with suitable charts
- Fish and fisheries
- AIDS in detail.
- Ovary diagram
- Sperm diagram
- Cerebrum (Brain in detail)
- menstrual cycle
- Different uses of sonography.
- Describe different methods of preservation of fish
- Give morphological account of human female reproduction system.
- Distinguish between artery and vein
- Why it is necessary to conserve endangered species?
- Give any ‘four aims’ of conservation of resources.
- Describe histological structure of pituitary gland
- Explain the causes of extinctions of species.
- Give ill effects of smoking and alcoholism on human health
- Describe the ventral view of heart
- explain the mechanism of urine formation
- give the function of brain
- give the functions of various parts of brain
- write a note on antigen – antibody complex
- symptoms of typhoid
- Sketch and label structure of antibody
- V.S of pituitary gland
- uses of ECG
- Full form of ELISA. Name any 2 diseases, other than AIDs. Which can be diagnosed by this testis’s?
- Morphology of thyroid gland
- T.S of human testis
- Give the names and functions of any 4 hormones of adenohypophysis
- Describe the process of fertilization in human. Give its significance.
- give an account of immune disorders
- cranial nerves
- disorders of caused by under-secretion of thyroxin
- Give the adverse effects of opioids, Cannabinoids and Morphine on human health.
- Give the name of process involved in DNA fragmentation.
- role of water resources
- Structures of nephron
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
You can also check out our other post of Chemistry by clicking below
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.