Physics – Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Maharashtra board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Physics – Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further , please find the questions below:
Physics – Section II – Science- Important Question Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC 2016 Examination
Chapter 10. Wave theory of light
1.Wave front-content- spherical-Plane
2. diagram-Reflection & Refraction
3. Brewster’s law Numericals.
Chapter 11. Interference and diffraction
1.Conditions -‐Steady interference pattern- Constructive- destructive interference Patterns
2. Ray diagram- Biprism experiment – Diminished & magnified Images
3. Diffraction – Single Slit-Width of central Maximum
4. Microscope & Telescope-equation for resolving power.
Chapter 12. Electrostatics
1.Mechanical force per unit area-energy density of a medium-diagram-Proof
2. Dielectrics & Polarization – diagram & Explanation of polar and non polar Molecules (E=0 & E‡ 0)
3. van-de- Graaff generator – Diagram, construction and Working
Chapter 13.Current electricity
1.Wheatstone’s Network- condition & Experiment (Difference)
2.Principle of Potentiometer – Four point
Chapter 14. Magnetic effects of electric current
1.Application of Ampere’s Law-Proof-(3)
2. Cyclotron- Diagram,Construction, Working and formulas
Chapter 15. Magnetism
1.Magnetic dipole moment of revolving electron-Different formulas
2. Magnetisation & Magnetic intensity – definition and Formulas.
Chapter 16. Electromagnetic inductions
1.Self & Mutual Induction – definition, Units & Dimensions
2. Transformer – diagram, Construction,Working formulas.
3.Applications -L,C,R, only (Phase relations)
4. Power in resistive circuit & in LCR Circuit
Chapter 17. Electrons and photons
1.Experimental Study of Photoelectric effect-Circuit diagram,explanation of characteristics.
2. .Einstein’s photoelectric equation- Significance Explanation
Chapter 18. Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
1.Bohr’s Theory-‐Postulates,Expression for radius, energy
2. Spectra line- Origin & Different Series
3. Law of radioactive decay-Statement & Proof
4. deBrogile Hypothesis-‐Different formulas
5. Davisson & Germer Experiment -Diagram & Explanation
Chapter 19. Semiconductors
1..Extrinsic & Intrinsic Semiconductors – P & N-type
2. Forward and Reverse P-N junction diode-diagram & Explanation
3. Transistor action-Definition of α,β.
4. Logic Gates- Symbol, Truth Table
Chapter 20. Communication systems
1.Block diagram of a generalized Communication system & Receiver – Understanding of different terms
2. Earth’s atmosphere Different layers, distances & Contents.
3. Wave propagation-‐Ground,Sky, & Space
4. Reading of the Chapter in detail.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.