HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Gujarat HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Gujarat (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
ENTREPRENEURSHIP – IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK
- Explain in detail Porter’s Generic Value Chain with the help of a diagram.
- What is PESTEL model? Explain it.
- What are the rules for advertising?
- An opportunity may be derived from the needs and problem of the society. Comment.
- What are the different types of acquisition?
- Write a note n merger. What are the types of merger?
- Explain the importance of Stock Exchange from the investors’ point of view.
- Distinguish between trademark and brand mark.
- What are the various factors involved in sensing opportunities?
- Explain different types of pricing strategies.
- Distinguish between Cash Flow Projection and Cash Flow Statement.
- What is a budget? What are the essentials of a budget?
- Discuss the steps involved in the investigating of ideas.
- What do you understand by Trend Spotting? What are the ways by which entrepreneurs can spot trends?
- What is CRM? Explain the benefits of CRM.
- Explain the need and importance of Specialized Financial Institutions in India.
- What is an operational plan? Discuss its blue prints.
- What do you mean by Break Even Point? Explain its importance.
- What is synergy? In what forms can it take place?
- Write a short note on business plan. What is the importance of business plan?
- What is manpower planning? Why it is important to have manpower planning?
- Explain in detail the various formalities required to start a business.
- What is sales strategy? Explain different type of sales strategies.
- Distinguish between Return on Investment and Return on Equity.
- List down the qualities of a good brand name.
- What is penetration pricing method and enlist its advantages and disadvantages?
- Explain commonly used media option in a business.
- What is working capital? What is the need for a need for a working capital?
- What is franchising? What is the importance of franchising? What are the types of franchising?
- What is financial management? What is the main objective o f financial management?
- There is a Budget to suit every business and its need. Explain with suitable example.
- Why is Return on Investment deemed as a yardstick for the performance of an enterprise?
- What steps are to be taken to develop a cash flow projection?
- State some mushrooming sources of raising finance in the business.
- List down the features and functions of stock exchanges.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
For More Click Here