HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Gujarat HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Gujarat (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
ECONOMICS – IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK
- Discuss India’s achievements in the context of human development, national income and per capita income after independence.
- State the estimates of poverty and general conclusions given in various studies on poverty in India.
- Explain briefly education of India.
- Discuss the main forms of communication in India.
- Write a brief note on Sampooma Grameen Rojgar Yojana.
- Discuss important components of green revolution in India.
- Distinguish between self employment and wage employment.
- Explain in brief the main objectives of economic planning in India.
- What is industrialization? Discuss the Importance of Industries in the Indian economy.
- India’s marginal farmer is born in debts, lives in debt and dies in debt. – Explain.
- What are the characteristics of people migrating from the rural areas to urban areas? Discuss in detail.
- Explain the meaning of strategy of planning? How far is the strategy of planning successful in realizing the objectives of Planning?
- What does environment policy mean? Explain various components of environment policy.
- Evaluate institutional reforms in Indian agriculture.
- “Health facilities are indispensible for Economic development.” – Explain.
- “Pipeline is the economic means to transport flow of goods.” – Explain.
- Explain the difference between unemployment in developed and developing countries.
- Give an outline of Social Security programmes launched for the removal of Poverty in India.
- Examine the inter-relation between urbanization, Industrialization and Economic- development.
- Who has framed the population policy of 2000? What are their main objectives?
- Write short notes on Comparative study.
- What is Globalization? Explain its advantages and disadvantages of Globalization. Review the implementation of Globalization.
- Describe the achievements of Indian Planning.
- Give the meaning of foreign direct investment and state its effects on the Indian Economy.
- What is the main objective of Jawahar Gram Samruddhi Yojana.
- What does economic planning mean? Describe the main objectives of economic planning in India.
- State the specific measures adopted to remove unemployment in rural areas.
- Clarify the meaning and impact of economic liberalization on Indian economy.
- Explain the importance of economic infrastructure in the economy.
- Sustainable development is more theoretical but on important concept – Explain.
- Examine the effects of population growth on economic development in the context of Indian Economy.
- What is meant by foreign Direct Investment? What is India’s policy pertaining to foreign capital?
- State the various types of commercial energy and explain any one of them.
- In poor families, a child is more an asset than a liability” – Explain.
- Why is the year 1921 described as the year of great divide?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
For More Click Here