Physics – Important Question Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Maharashtra board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Physics – Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
Physics – Section I- Important Question Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC Examination
Chapter 1. Circular motion
- Accleraton in U.C.M.-Geometrical & Calculus method.
- Banking of roads-Diagram, max.velocity expression considering friction.
- Conical pendulum-Simple pendulum-Difference in expression for period- Numericals.
- Vertical Circular motion-Linear Velocity & Energy at different positions.
Chapter 2. Gravitation
1. Weightlessness condition -Two Cases.
2. Variation of ‘g’ due to altitude, latitude, depth & expression & Numerical.
Chapter 3.Rotational Motion
1. Rolling motion – Different forms
2. parallel and perpendicular axes theorem-Applications for different objects & different axes ( No derivations)
3. Conservation of angular momentum-Vector forms.
Chapter 4. Oscillations
1. Acceleration Velocity & Displacement- -‐Calculus method,maximum & minimum values.
2. Graphical representation-‐Starting from mean and extreme Position.
3. Energy-K.E, P.E, Conservation, graph.
Chapter 5. Elasticity
1. Behavior of metal wire increasing load,graph,definition
2. strain energy – Calculus method, different forms.
Chapter 6. Surface Tension
1.Angle of Contact -‐Characteristics, Explanation of angles of contact with diagram
2. Drop & Bubble -Calculation of excess pressure (Work done)
3. Rises of liquid in capillary diagram & Proof
Chapter 7. Wave motion
1. Simple harmonic progressive wave-Equation-different forms
2. Formation of beats waxing and waning
3. Doppler effect-Equation and application
Chapter 8. Stationary waves
1.Formation of stationary Waves- Analytical treatment, nodes and antinodes .
2. Mode of Vibration-diagram & Equation
3. Air Column – Diagrams-Open & Closed Pipes – Equation harmonic & Overtones
4. End Correction-Open & Closed pipe
Chapter 9. Kinetic theory of gases and Radiation
1.pressure of a gas -Expression & different forms
2. Expression for KE-per unit volume-‐per mole-‐per molecule-‐ per unit mass.
3. law of Thermodynamics-Zeroth & First and Second law.
4. Spectrum of black body radiation in term of wavelength-nature of graph-Conclusions from of graph.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Click here for – Physics – Section II- Important Question Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC Examination
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.