Physics – Important Questions Bank for Jammu and Kashmir (JKBOSE + 2) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC JKBOSE Jammu and Kashmir exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Physics – Important Questions Bank for Jammu and Kashmir JKBOSE HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- State the Theorem which relates the enclosed charge inside a closed surface with surface integral of Electric filed. Use this theorem to obtain the electric field due to an infinite plane sheet of charge.
- What are electromagnetic waves. Give the characteristics of e.m waves
- Give the principle and construction of potentiometer. How is potentiometer used to compare e.m.f. of two cells
- Show that capacity of a parallel plate capacitor depends upon the geometrical factors of capacitor. If the distance between the plates is increased how does it affect the capacitance and energy of the capacitor?
- Highly energetic positively charged particles are usually used to carry nuclear reactions. Give name, principle, construction and working of the machine used for the purpose.
- Derive an expression for the magnetic field at the centre of a circular current carrying coil using Biot Savrat law.
- Define electric dipole and electric dipole moment. Find an expression for electric field at a point on the axial line/equatorial line of an electric dipole.
- State Guass’s law in electrostatics. Derive expression for the electric field due to an infinite line/plane sheet of charge.
- Define capacitance of a capacitor. Give its units. Derive an expression for the capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor when a dielectric slag/conduction slab is introduced between its plates.
- Describe the principle, construction and working of Van de generator.
- State Kirchoff’s law. How will you find the in known resistance of a wire using Wheatstone bridge in balanced mode?
- Name the device which converts mechanical energy into alternating electrical energy. Give its principle, construction and theory with the help of diagram.
- Derive lens markers formula in case of double convex lens. Write down the sign conventions and assumption used.
- With the help of a ray diagram, illustrate the formation of the final image of an object in the compound microscope. Derive the expression for magnifying power. How it can be increased?
- A charge having magnitude Q is divided into two parts q and (Q-q). If the two parts exert a maximum force of repulsion on each other, then find the value of Q/q
- Derive de-Broglie wave equation for matter. Also derive it for an electron of mass ‘m’ and accelerated by a potential ‘V’
- what is radioactive decay law? Derive an expression for it in a mathematical form.
- The thermal velocity of the free electron in a metallic conductor varies from 105 to 106 m/s. Inspite of high velocity; free electrons fail to escape from the metallic surface. Explain why
- State and explain Huygans Principle?
- With the help of a circuit diagram, explain how Zener diode can be used as a voltage regulator.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.