Mathematics – Important Questions Bank for Jammu and Kashmir (JKBOSE + 2) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC JKBOSE Jammu and Kashmir exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Mathematics – Important Questions Bank for Jammu and Kashmir JKBOSE HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
1.Determine graphically the minimum value of the objective function Z=-50x+20y subject to the constraints.
2x – y ≥ – 5, 3x + y ≥ 3, 2x – 3y ≤ 12, x ≥0, y ≥ 0
2. Define definite integral of a function and find the area under y = (x + c 2x ) between the limits 0 and 4:
3. Define reflexive, symmetric and transitive relation with an example to each
4. State Lagrange’s. Mean value theorem and interpret geometrically.
5. One kind of cake requires 200 kg of flour and 25 g of fat and another kind of requires 100 g of flour and 50 g of fat. Find the maximum number of cakes which can be made from 5 Kg of flour and 1 Kg of ft assuming that there is no shortage of the other ingredients used in making the cakes.
6. The side of a square sheet of metal is increasing at the rate of 4 cm per minute. At what rate is the area increasing when the side is 8 cm long?
7. Prove by vector method an angle in a semi circle is a right angle
8. Two cards are drawn at random and without replacement from a pack of 52 playing cards. Find the probability that both the cards are black.
9. A die is rolled, if the outcome is an even number. What is the probability that it is prime number?
10. Solution of the differential equation X dy-Y dx =0 represents.
i) A rectangular hyperbola
ii) A straight line passing through origin
iii) Parabola whose vertex is at the origin
iv) Circle whose centre is at the origin
11. Define symmetric and skew symmetric matrices. Prove that every square can be expressed as a sum of symmetric and skew symmetric matrices.
12. Define differentiability and continuity of a function. What is the relationship between them, justify your answer
13. Find the equation of the plane passing through the points (1, 2, 3) and perpendicular to the plane.
2x + 3y + 4z – 5 = 0
4x + 6y + 8z – 15 = 0
14. Define bijection function and show that the function.
F : R → R defined by f(x) = X3 + 1 is a bijection
15. Calculate absolute minimum value and absolute minimum value of
F (X) = – x3 + 10 x2 – 12x ; 3 ≤ x ≤ 9
16. Solve the Differential equation x dy = y dx.
17. A weight of 36 Kg is suspended by two ropes 6 m and 8 m long fastened to two points on some horizontal line 10 m apart. Find tension in tow ropes.
18. Define inversal law of matrices
19. Define symmetric matrix
20. Define independent event
21. Define probability distribution function.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.