Biology (Section i Botany) – Important Question Bank for Jammu & Kashmir (JKBOSE + 2) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC JKBOSE Jammu and Kashmir exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Biology Section i Botany – Important Questions Bank for Jammu and Kashmir JKBOSE HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
Long Answer Type Questions:
- . How does dominance differ from incomplete dominance? Illustrate with suitable example.
- Hershey and Chase conducted an experiment on T2 Phage using radioisotopes.
- What were there observations and conclusions?
- Define an ecosystem. Write an account of energy flow in an ecosystem.
- Vegetative propagation does not lead to variations. Why?
- Bio fertilizers are better than Chemical fertilizers. Justify?
- Why cross pollination cannot occur in cleistogamous flowers.
- How many phosphorus atoms are there in a DNA double helix having 10,000 base pairs?
- An orchid plant grows on the branch of a mango tree. Give the interaction between the two
- What are GM crops? Give two disadvantages of GM crops?
- What is ecological succession? Distinguish between primary and secondary succession
- What do you mean by degeneracy of genetic code?
- Major pollutants of air are CO2, SO2 and NO2. What are their sources and harmful effects on human beings and plants?
- Describe the development of male gametophyte in an angiosperm
- Describe the process of succession on a bare rock
- Discuss the role of plant breeding in increasing food production
- Discuss the biological method for the control of insects/pests?
- Describe the process of absorption of water in plants?
- Define carbon fixation in plants. How did calvin contribute in photosynthesis
- Define apomixis?
- How many cells are there in a typical angiospermic embryo sac?
- Define totepotency?
- Which type of ecological interaction is represented in lichens?
- What are schiophytes?
- Discuss the process of biological nitrogen fixation in plants?
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.