Chemistry – Important Question Bank for Jammu & Kashmir (JKBOSE + 2) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC JKBOSE Jammu and Kashmir exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Chemistry – Important Questions Bank for Jammu and Kashmir JKBOSE HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- State and explain de Borglie’s equation
- Explain Molecular Orbital theory taking examples of H2 and O2 molecules
- The boiling point of the solution gets raised on dissolution of non-volatile solute. Explain how the property is used for finding the molecular mass of the solute
- explain the following terms:
iii) Mole fraction
- define Activation Energy. Explain the effect of temperature on the reaction rate.
- show that for the reactions of the first order:
i) half-life period is independent of initial concentrations
ii) units of rate constant do not depend upon the units of concentration
7. what are Emulsions? How are they prepared and classified?
8. describe Langmuir adsorption theory. Based on this theory derive the equation for adsorption. How does Freundlich adsorption equation follow form it?
9. Name the chief ore of aluminum. How does aluminum extracted from its chef ore?
10 .How is Sulphuric acid prepared by contact process? Give its important uses.
11. which quantum number helps in the calculation of angular momentum of the electron and how?
12. what are point defects in Crystals? Describe the Schottky defects in Crystals.
13. explain Magnetic properties of solids.
14. stating with the thermodynamic relationships G = H – TS, derive the following relationship ΔG = TΔS total.
15. state and explain second law of Thermodynamics
16. what is a Galvanic cell? Give the symbolic representation of the Daniell cell.
17. “Corrosion is an Electro-chemical phenomenon”. Explain
18. why does entropy of a solid increase on fusion?
19. write Nernst equation
20. What happens when XeF6 is hydrolysed?
21. oxygen is diatomic and gaseous in nature. Explain
22. How will you distinguish between?
(i) Ethanol and acetone
ii) acetaldehyde and benzaldehyde
(iii) Tollen’s and Fehling’s test?
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.