Education – Important Question Bank for JKBOSE (Summer Zone & Winter Zone) HSC Examination 2016
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC JKBOSE Jammu and Kashmir exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Education – Important Questions Bank for Jammu and Kashmir JKBOSE HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
Long Question Mark 5:
1.Define the term Curriculum with reference to the views ad put forth by Zakir Hu. And John Dewey.
2. Bring out the defects in the Existing Curriculum.
3. Describe the significance of Co curricular activities.
4. Explain any two types of Co curricular activates.
5. Describe the aims of Education and Curriculum recommended by Gandhiji.
6. What are the Fundamentals of Basic scheme of Education?
7. Suggest remedial measures to overcome the defects in the existing Curriculum.
8. What is meant by subject centered curriculum and what are its demerits?
9. What is the meaning of Co curricular activates and what values are attached to the cultural activities for students?
10. Describe the physical and social types of Co curricular activities.
Short Question Mark 3:
11. Write down any three merits of Activity Centered Curriculum.
12. Mention the role of a Teacher in Basic Scheme of Education
13. Name any three physical activities of the children performed in a school and give their importance.
14. What do you understand by the term National Integration?
15. What is meant by the term universalisation of Education? Explain
16. Explain briefly religion and Language as the stirring obstacles in the way of Nation Integration.
17. Mention any three causes of Wastage at the Elementary level.
18. Give your views about the benefits of District Primary Education Program (DPE)
Very Short Question Mark 2:
19. Give the Etymological meaning of the Curriculum.
20. Mention any four activities leading to the vocational development of the learner.
21. Explain the concept of ultimate aim of education in Gandhian Education.
22. Explain ECCE as a good source to ensure successful universalisation of Primary Education.
23. Why do we need National Integration?
24. Explain the modern trend of strengthening inspections to elementary schools as power weapon of discouraging the mushroom growth of so called Private Primary schools.
25. What is meant by Wastage?
26. Name any two wrong tendencies which are to be curbed by the teachers among the students with regard to National Integration.
27. Mention any two problems of Population education
28. Write down any two objectives of Population education.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.