Environmental Science – Important Question Bank for JKBOSE (Summer Zone & Winter Zone) HSC Examination 2016
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC JKBOSE Jammu and Kashmir exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Environmental Science – Important Questions Bank for Jammu and Kashmir JKBOSE HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
Long Question Mark 5:
1.Air pollution is major threat to the human health. Various tools and technologies are available to control air pollution. Discuss these devices which control air pollution.
2. “As countries develop, their economy grows, so does the probability for a conflict with the environment.” Discuss.
3. Population is determined by factors like population size and density, natality, mortality, age structure and life tables. Explain each one.
4. Describe five adverse consequence of rapid growth of population.
5. How are high human consumption of resources and the resulting wastes, destroying our ecosystems?
6. Discuss the Joint Forestry Management concept and its significance in India.
7. Define Ecosystem. Describe the complexity of the ecosystems.
8. What do you mean by EIA? What are the approaches and techniques of EIA? Enlist various steps in the process.
9. Write a detailed note on ecological approach to development.
10. How do we identify probable environmental impacts? Describe various method used in identification of impacts.
Short Question Mark 3:
11. Discuss any three methods used for controlling gaseous pollutants.
12. Explain in brief, what do you understand by Corporate Social Responsibility.
13. What is Exponential Growth? Discuss its characteristics.
14. What are the three important factors or population growth of decline?
15. Discuss two types of stabilities with respect to an ecosystem.
16. Discuss two main proposed solutions to environmental problems.
17. Define Environmental Impact Assessment. What is its purpose?
18. Summaries the remote sensing process.
19. What are the four separate stages which characterize demo graph transition?
20. What are the objectives behind population education?
21. What is Genetic Erosion? What are the reasons for genetic erosion?
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.