Psychology ii – Important Question Bank for JKBOSE (Summer Zone & Winter Zone) HSC Examination 2016
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC JKBOSE Jammu and Kashmir exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Psychology ii – Important Questions Bank for Jammu and Kashmir JKBOSE HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
Long Question Mark 5:
- What are various types of therapies?
- Name the facilities used for the rehabilitation of released patients?
- Discuss the views of Urie Bronfenbrenner concerning environment?
- How can pro-environment behavior promoted?
- What are the functions of a manager in the organization?
- Explain Gardner’s theory of intelligence?
- What is humanistic approach of personality?
- What are the factors facilitating positive health and well-being?
- What are the main types of anxiety disorders? Define any three of them?
- What do you understand by schizophrenia? Write down its five symptoms?
- What do you understand by human resource development (HRD)?
- What are the stages of counseling?
- What are the stages through which an interview proceeds?
- What are the various levels of measurement? Describe any two of them?
Short Question Mark 3:
15. Define Vernon’s and Thorndike’s classification of intelligence?
16. Write a short note on aptitude test?
17. Explain Eric Erickson’s theory of personality?
18. What do you mean by (ECT) Electron Convulsive Therapy?
19. What is waste management? Does it pose a serious threat to the health and life of human beings?
20. Define organization?
21. What are the challenges of pluralism?
22.Write short note on self- discipline?
23. What are functions of statistics?
24. What are the skills of an effective psychologist?
Very short Question Mark 2:
25. What are the main guidelines for psychological testing?
26. Write five factors of effective listening?
27. What is the meaning of statistics?
28. What is mean?
29. Who is an authoritarian leader?
30. What is social loafing?
31. What is GAS model?
32. What do you understand by empathy?
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.