Secretarial Practices – Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC 2016 Examination.
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Maharashtra board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Secretarial Practices – Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
Secretarial Practices- Important Question for Maharashtra HSC Board 2016.
- Distinguish Between Primary & Secondary Market.
- Distinguish Between Shares and Debentures (Very Important) (Can also be asked as Short note)
- Distinguish Between Money Market and Capital market
- Distinguish Between Interim & Final Dividend.
- Distinguish Between Transfer of shares and Transmission of shares. (Very Important)
- Distinguish Between Share Certificate and Share Warrant
- Distinguish Between Equity & Preference Shares. (Very Important)
- Distinguish Between Fixed capital and Working Capital.
- Letter of allotment of Shares.
- Letter of allotment of Debentures.
- Letter for Renewal of Deposit.
- Letter for Redemption of Debentures.
- Write a letter regarding payment of interest on debentures.
- Regret Letter.
- Lodgement notice to transferor.
- Lodgement notice to transferee.
- LETTER TO TRANSFEROR INFORMING THE APPROVAL OF THE TRANSFER OF SHARES
- LETTER TO TRANSFEREE INFORMING THE APPROVAL OF THE TRANSFER OF SHARES
- LETTER REGARDING REFUSING THE TRANSFER OF SHARES
- Legal provisions regarding ascertainment of Dividend. (Very Important)
- Legal provisions regarding declaration of Dividend. (Very Important)
- Define Dividend. (can be asked as objective questions)
- Secretarial duties in issuing securities in Dematerialized form. (Very Important)
- Write short note on Dematerialization and Rematerialisation.
- Write short note on Depository Participant.
- Explain procedure of Acceptance of Deposit.
- Explain procedure of invitation of Deposit.
- Explain procedure of Renewal of Deposit.
- Short Notes on-Right
- Short Notes on IPO (initial Public Offer)
- Short Notes on Bonus Shares
- Short Notes on ESOS (Employee Stock Option Scheme).
- Define Bonds & its Types.
- Define Preference shares & its Types.
- What is Debentures & its Types & Conditions.
- Method of redemption of debentures.
- What is share? State the features of Shares.
- ADR & GDR (can be asked as objective question)
- Secretarial correspondence with Security Holders.
- Procedure for Transfer of Shares
- Procedure for Transmission of Shares.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
You must also check out our post on
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.