Secretarial Practice – Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC 2015 Examination
Today, we are posting the Secretarial Practice – Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra Board HSC Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
You can also learn SP Online by reading from our Secretarial Practice Study Material
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
Short Notes :
- Financial Planning
- Fixed and Working Capital
- Methods of raising Finance i.e shares, its features, kinds of shares etc.
- Retained Profit
- Debenture and types
- Rights Issue
- Share warrant
- Share certificate
Distinguish between :
- Share warrant and share certificate
- Equity and preference shares
- Interim and Final dividend
- Transfer and transmission of share
- Working and fixed capital
- Allotment of share / debenture
- Notice for transfer of share
- Notice of dividend
- Renewal of deposit
- Conversion of debenture
- Points to consider while entering in correspondence with member
- Types of equity, preference and debenture
- Procedure for allotment of share and issue of share certificate and issue of debenture.
- Provision for issue of share and transfer of share and transmission of share
- Procedure for dematerialization of share
- You may keep the 11th and 12th chapter as option and not important as hardly 5 marks questions are asked from those chapters.
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.