HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2017, 2018 and 2019 we have also created a list of Important Question Bank for Tamil Nadu (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
HISTORY – IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK 2020
- Write a note on February Revolution.
- Examine the causes for the outbreak of Vellore mutiny of 1.
- Explain the salient feature of Indian constitution.
- Give an account of the administration of Lord Curzon.
- Analyse the result of the Great Revolt of 1.
- Estimate the role of UNO in maintain the world peace.
- Examine the impact of geographical discoveries.
- How did M.G. Rande explain the idea of Swadeshi?
- Write briefly the cold war. What were the results of cold wars?
- “Bentinck inaugurated an era of social reforms” comment.
- Discuss the importance of Local self government.
- What were the grievances represented by the Adras Native Association in their petition to the British Parliament?
- Describe the way in which indentured labour was organized in British India.
- Examine the expansionist policy of Warren Hastings.
- Evaluate the impact of Global Terrorism.
- Asses the scientific development during the period of Renaissance.
- What is the significance of the Non- cooperation movement?
- Cornwallis life was the embodiment of Duty and sacrifice Justify.
- Mention the causes for the downfall of the Maratha Confederacy.
- “The government of India Act of 1935 introduced significant changes in the constitutional system of India” comment.
- What are the merits and demerits of Industrial Revolution?
- Explain the principle and application of Doctrine of Lapse.
- “Raja Rammohan Roy was the Father of Indian Renaissance- Explain.
- Write briefly account of early emigrants of laborers to Ceylon.
- What are the circumstances leading to the American war of Independence?
- Give an account of the social legislation for the emancipation of women.
- Write the main features of the Subsidiary system.
- Examine the role of Dr Sun-Yat-Sen in the establishment of modern China.
- Jawaharlal Nehru is the architect of modern India. Discuss.
- Examine the contribution of the French philosophers to the French Revolution.
- Write the role of Mahatma Gandhi in the Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Examine the achievements of the Justice Party rule in Tamil Nadu.
- Explain the economic impact of the British land revenue administration.
- Discuss the efforts taken by Lord Hastings to eliminate the pindaris.
- Write a note on Mao Tse Tung.
- Explain the valiant struggle of Kattabomman against the British.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
For More Click Here