HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2017, 2018 and 2019 we have also created a list of Important Question Bank for Tamil Nadu (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
COMMERCE – IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK 2020
- Write a short note on partnership. Explain the types of partnership briefly.
- What are the principles of Taylor?
- State the documents to be filed for getting certificate of incorporation.
- Explain types of preference shares.
- What is Memorandum of Association? What are the contents of MOA?
- State the circumstances in which a Director can be removed.
- WHAT IS Joint Hindu Family Business? Write the features, merits and demerits of Joint Hindu Family Business.
- What are the implications of span of management? What are the main functions of management?
- What is meant by motivation? What are the importances of motivation?
- Write merits and demerits of Co-operative society.
- Explain the contents of Partnership deeds. Write the Rights and Duties of partners.
- Write a note on directing, staffing, controlling and decision making.
- What are the kinds of companies on the basis of liabilities?
- Explain scientific management.
- Define organisation. What are the principles of an organisation?
- Write a note on Sole Trading form of business. Explain the merits and demerits of Sole Trading business.
- Explain statutory meetings. What are the contents of statutory meeting?
- Distinguish between Private Company and Public company.
- What is Article of Association? Explain the contents of Article of Association.
- What is the contribution of Peter Drucker to management?
- What is MBE? What are the advantage and disadvantage of MBE?
- Write a note on SEBI? What are the functions and powers of SEBI?
- What is staffing? Explain the importance of staffing.
- What is the principle of modern management?
- Write difference between MOA and AOA.
- Write the difference between Shares and Debentures.
- What is BOLT? How BOLT works and what are the strengths of BOLT?
- What is the management of Public Corporation?
- Write the differences between administration and management.
- Is management an Art or Science? Comment.
- What are the tools of management? Write a note on Management. What are the main functions of management?
- What is the difference between Convertible and Non-convertible Preference share?
- What is MBO? Write the process of MBO.
- What is Multinational Company? Write the characteristics, merits and demerits of Multinational Company.
- Write the benefits of stock exchange.
- Write a note on innovation.
- What is planning? What are the importance of planning?
- Who is proxy? What are the rights of proxy?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
For More Click Here