History – Important Question Bank for Gujarat Board (GSEB) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Gujarat Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the History – Important Questions Bank for Gujarat Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
Q. questions long answer type.
1.Focus on the land revenue policy of Mughal empire.
2. Write a note on the architecture of Vijay Nagar Kindgom.
3. Explain the teachings of Guru Nank. Did he wish to establish a new religion?
4. Explain the textual traditions regarding religion beliefs.
5. Examine the different kinds of sources from witch political career of Gandhi Ji and the history of the National Movement could be reconstructed.
6. In the non-coperation movement Gandhi Ji emphasis on which programme ?
7. Give an account on the land revenue policy of British Company ?
8. Describe the main features of Harappa Civilization ?
9. What was the reason behind the rise of Magadh empire ?
10. How was Quit India Movement genuinely a Mass Movement? Explain.
Q. Read the following extracts carefully and answer the questions that follow:
For men, the Manusmriti declares, there are seven means of acquiring wealth: inheritance, finding, purchase, conquest, investment, work and acceptance of gifts from good people.
For women, there are six means of acquiring wealth: what was given in front of the fire (marriage) or the bridal procession or as a token of affection and what she got from her brother, mother or rather. She could also acquire wealth through any subsequent gift and whatever her “affectionate” husband might give he
11. How could men and women acquire wealth?
(i) Explain the means how men could acquire wealth, according to Manusmriti.
(ii) Explain the means of acquiring wealth by women.
(iii) Explain the result of having different ways of acquiring wealth by men and women.
(iv) Do you agree with such a division of acquiring wealth or not? Give one reason.
12. Explain two reasons for the failure of the permanent Settlement of the land revenue, introduced by the British in Bengal.
13. “The rumours in 1857 began to make sense when seen in the context of the policies pursued by the British from late 1820s.” Support your answer with evidence.
14. Explain the most important idea of Jainism and its impact on Indian thinking.
15. Explain how in the case of Vaishnavism, cults developed around the various avatars of the deity.
16. Write short notes on the role of Bhim Rao Ambedkar in making the constitution.
17. What do you know about the Mahayana cult ?
18. What do you mean by C-14 method ?
19. What was the features of ‘Ain-A-Dahsala’ ?
20. What was the military reason for sepoy mutinity ?
21. Mention the revenue system introduced by the British in Bombay Deccan with one of its main characteristics.
22. State two characteristics of Krishna Deva Raya’s rule
23. When was the first All India census attempted? Mention two of its early aims.
24. State three objectives of the Theosophical Society
25. How was the social and religious life of the people under the Guptas affected by the revival of Brahmanism?
26. Trace three main features of architecture during Shahjahan’s reign
27. Identify three lasting reforms of Sher Shah Suri 3
28. How did the British drain India’s wealth to England ? Give three measures adopted by them.
29. Discuss the changes in the army organisation and in the public services after 1857.
30. Evaluate the role of Lala Lajpat Rai or Annie Basant in the freedom struggle.
31. State the three main different between Jainism and Buddhism
32. Identify three main factors that led to the establishment of Magtadhan supremacy
33. Why has Kashmir become a disputed problem between India and Pakistan.
34. State the different between Chauth and Sardeshmukhi.
35. Mention three differences between the Harppan culture and the contemporary culture of west Asia.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.