Political Science – Gujarat Board (GSEB) Class xii Important Question Bank HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Gujarat Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Political Science – Important Questions Bank for Gujarat Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- What is I.M.F.? Mention its main objective.
- Explain the internal as well as the external traditional notions of security.
- Describe the main functions of Planning Commission of India.
- What is the ‘protection of Global Commons’? Why is co-operation for this protection not easily coming forth?
- Explain the factor responsible for the disintegration of the former Soviet Union.
- Explain the impact of ‘Ethnic Conflicts’ in Sri Kanka
- Bring out the various functions of Municipalities.
- Explain the functions of the Vice-President of India.
- Distinguish between Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles of State Policy. Explain briefly the Right to Freedom of Religion
- Define Regionalism. Give any six causes for the rise of regionalism
- Discuss the features of India’s new economic policy. What are its positive aspects?
- Trace the origin of the United Nations. What are the objectives and principles of United Nations?
- Describe the significance of the ‘Chipko Movement’ as a social movement in India.
- What is the Right to Information Act? When was it passed in India?
- Assess Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel’s role in nation-building in India.
- What is the restoration of the Congress after the General Elections of 1971? How did it differ from the earlier Congress system from 1950 to 1960?
- “If big and resourceful states cannot resist the U.S. hegemony, it is unrealistic to expect the smaller and weaker to offer any resistance.” Comment.
- Describe the three different understandings of the U.S. hegemony.
- What do you understand by ‘power’?
- Define ‘Pressure Groups’.
- Give any two suggestions for removing communal tensions.
- Mention any two national (All-India) political parties. What are their election symbols?
- Write any five functions of Election Commission of India.
- Define Regionalism. Give any six causes for the rise of regionalism.
- Explain the composition of Supreme Court of India. Discuss its power of judicial review
- Discuss the powers of State Governor. Examine his relations with the Chief Minister
- Explain the importance of the Lokayukta.
- Discuss the composition of Zila Parishad.
- Discuss briefly the legislative relations between the Union and the States in India.
- Trace out die changes which have happened in the Nation-State system during the 20th century.
- When and why was the ‘Dalit-Panthers’ formed?
- What is meant by the term ‘geo-politics of natural resources’?
- Mention any two member-countries of ASEAN.
- How far is it correct to say that the powers of the state have actually increased due to globalization?
- What is the significance of the States Reorganization Act of 1956?
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.