HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of Important Questions Bank HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2019 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for CBSE Class XII (HSC) Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
|IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK 2020 – ECONOMICS|
- Write a note on Export.
- What is difference between Micro and Macro economics?
- Write a note on great depression.
- Explain foreign exchange rate. What are the advantages and disadvantage of foreign exchange rate?
- Write a note on import.
- What is perfect competition? What are the features of perfect competition?
- Define real flow.
- What is difference between personal and private income?
- Write a note on NAV.
- Write a note on Oligopoly.
- What is product differentiation?
- What are the problems of economy?
- Write a note on Scarcity.
- Explain briefly Production Possibility Frontier?
- Define production.
- What is total utility?
- What is circular flow of income?
- Explain disposable income.
- What is open market operation?
- What do you understand by bank rate?
- Write a note on budget. How are budget important?
- What is deficit? What are the concepts of deficits?
- Write a note on revenue receipt. What are the types of revenue receipt?
- What is the distinction between indirect and direct tax? Explain with examples.
- Define utility. What are the types of utility?
- What is Microeconomics?
- What are items included in capital receipt?
- Write the source of income from export.
- Short note on flexible exchange rate.
- What is marginal rate of transformation?
- What are the assumptions of PPC?
- What is an opportunity cost? Explain with a numerical.
- Explain briefly Normative Economic.
- Write the determinants of foreign exchange flow into the nation.
- Explain briefly foreign exchange.
- What is the difference between autonomous and accommodating transaction of the balance of payment?
- What is the distinction between marginal and total utility?
- Explain central bank.
- Write the distinction between ex ante and ex post investment.
- Explain consumer surplus.
- Explain the distinction between planned and market economy.
- What is ‘price ceiling’?
- Explain monopolistic competition. Write the features and competition under monopolistic competition.
- Explain break even point in detail.
- Explain the law of diminishing marginal utility.
- What are the determinants of demand?
- What is the assumption for consumer’s equilibrium position?
- Define real GNP.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
For More Click Here