HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of Important Questions Bank HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2019 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for CBSE Class XII (HSC) Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
|IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK 2020- ENTREPRENEURSHIP|
- What is entrepreneurship?
- What are the rules for advertising?
- What is SWOT analysis? Why is SWOT important? Write the full form of SWOT.
- What is clean technology? What are the objectives of clean technology?
- Short note on business opportunity. What are the features of business opportunity?
- What is Pareto’s Principle?
- What is financial management?
- What is financial decision making?
- What is environmental appraisal? What are the factors of environment appraisals?
- What is sound market assessment? What are the components of sound market assessment?
- Discuss the environmental factors affecting internal and external environment.
- What do you understand by the idea generation?
- What is sensing opportunities? Explain the factors involved in it.
- What are the steps in investigating the ideas?
- What if PESTEL model. Explain briefly.
- What are the sources of emergence of basic ideas?
- Write a note on product identification.
- Write the factors an entrepreneur should consider while assessing the market.
- Explain entrepreneur spot trends.
- What is a creative process?
- Write a short note on innovation. What are the elements of innovation?
- Write a brief note on Idea field.
- What is Entrepreneur Environment?
- What are the components of micro and macro environment? Explain briefly.
- Explain product line.
- What is capital market? Mention the players in capital market.
- Entrepreneur needs to be an innovative person. Why / comment?
- Why is scanning of environment important?
- Write a note on environment analysis. Explain the factor in analyzing the environment.
- What is a sale strategy? What are the components of sale strategy?
- Why setting of goal in an organisation an important factor?
- What are the strategies in marketing?
- What is marketing mix? What are the components of marketing mix
- What is branding? Does logo and brand mean the same? Explain.
- What is negotiation?
- What is CRM? Is it important in a business?
- Write the differences between branding and trade mark.
- What is SKU?
- What is right issue?
- What is ABC analysis?
- What is an inventory control?
- What is budgeting? What is the process of budgeting? What are the dominance of budgeting?
- Explain internal source of finance.
- Write the differences between financial and other market.
- What are the sources of raising finance in business?
- Explain pro-rata allotment.
- Explain private placement.
- Why is finance required?
- What is the mushrooming source of raising funds in a business?
- Define money market. What is the nature of money market?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
For More Click Here