HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of Important Questions Bank HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, 2017 and 2019 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for CBSE Class XII (HSC) Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
IMPORTANT QUESTION BANK 2020-BUSINESS STUDIES
- Write a note on Management principles. What are the features of management principle?
- Write the importance of management principle.
- What are the roles of ‘route work’ in functional foremanship?
- Discuss briefly Fayol’s principle of management
- Write a note on mental revolution.
- Discuss the flexibility of management of principles.
- Write a note on capital market. Write the difference between capital and money market.
- What are the types of cost?
- What is financial planning?
- What are the factors affecting the capital requirement of an organisation?
- What are the principles of scientific management? What are the features of scientific management?
- Write a note on scalar chain.
- Write a note to be informed.
- What is management? Write the characteristics of management?
- What is Unity of direction?
- Discuss briefly Management principles are evolutionary.
- Discuss briefly Taylor’s principle of management.
- Define training. What are the features and advantage of training?
- What are the steps involved in staffing?
- How is training different from education?
- Does planning involve huge cost? Discuss your answer briefly.
- Write a note on policies of competitors obstruct planning.
- Write a note on budget. How is budget important in an organization?
- What are differences between ‘formal’ and ‘informal’ organisation?
- Write a note on motivation.
- What is leadership? What are the leadership styles?
- Define controlling. What are the steps of controlling?
- What is a floating cost?
- What is marketing mix, explain briefly?
- Explain the level of management briefly.
- Write a note on SEBI. What are the functions of SEBI?
- Write a note on Treasury bill?
- Write a note on money market.
- How do advertising help in increase of profit?
- What are the determinants of price of a product?
- Write the factors determining the cost of a product.
- Write a note on consumer. What are the rights of a consumer? What are the responsibilities of a consumer?
- What is the quality certificate marks required before buying a product? Explain briefly.
- Why is planning considered the basic factor of management?
- Where can consumer file a complaint? Explain briefly.
- How NGO protects the right of a consumer?
- Write a note on Right to safety.
- What is business environment? What are the benefits of understanding business environment?
- Write a note on coping with rapid changes.
- What are the roles of political environment in business?
- Does labeling plays the role of silent salesman? Give reason.
- What is branding? Write the advantages of branding. What are the characteristic of branding?
- What are the factors that affect the fixation of price?
- Is the employee training beneficial? Explain.
- What is controlling? What is the importance of controlling?
- What is planning? What are the features of planning? What is the importance of planning?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
For More Click Here