Business Studies – Important Question Bank for Himachal Pradesh (HP) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Himachal Pradesh (HP) exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Business Studies – Important Questions Bank for Himachal Pradesh (HP) HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
1.Distinguish between delegation of Authority and decentralisation.
2. What is meant by ‘Delegation of Authority’ ?
3. What is functional structure of organisation ?
4. What is planning ? What are its characteristics ?
5. Explain the characteristics of a good control system.Explain the relationship between planning and control.
6. Distinguish between recruitment and selection.
7. Explain in brief the meaning and importance of motivation.
8. Differentiate between formal and informal communication.
9. Define recruitment. Explain in brief the internal sources of recruitment.
10. Differentiate between Time study and Motion study.
11. Explain the rights of Consumers under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
12. Distinguish between Selling and Marketing.
13. What is under capitalisation ? Discuss its causes.
14. Explain various methods of sales promotion.
15. What is SEBI ? Explain the functions of SEBI.
16. State the objectives of Marketing.
17. Explain the objectives of Financial Management
18. State any two functions of stock exchange.
19. Explain the meaning of money market.
20. What is capital structure ?
21. Explain the meaning of ‘unity of direction’.
22. What do you mean by ‘Levels of Management’ ?
23. “Management is both art as well as science”. Explain.
24. What do you mean by Management ?
25. Describe briefly the steps involved in the process of planning.
(Unit wise Distribution of Marks)
Principles and Functions of Management.
Unit – I – Nature and Significance of Management. (6 marks)
Break up : 2+2+2 = (6 marks)
Unit – II – Principles of Management (6 marks)
Break up : 2 + 4 = (6 marks)
Unit – IV – Planning (6 marks)
Break up : One question of 6 marks (Choice) = (6 marks)
Unit – V – Organising (8 marks)
Break up : 2 + 3 + 3 = (8 marks)
Unit – VI – Staffing (8 marks)
Break up : 4 + 4 = (8 marks)
Unit – VII – Directing (10 marks)
Break up : 5 + 5 = (10 marks)
Unit – VIII – Controlling (6 marks)
Break up : One question of 6 marks (choice) = (6 marks)
(Business Finance and Marketing)
Unit – IX – Financial Management (10 marks)
Break up : 2+3+5 = (10 marks)
Unit – X – Capital Market (8 marks)
Break up : 2+2+ 4 = (8 marks)
Unit – XI – Marketing Management (12 marks)
Break up : 3 + 4 +5 = (12 marks)
Unit – XII – Consumer Protection (5 marks)
One question of 5 marks = (5 marks)
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.