Geography – Important Questions Bank for Himachal Pradesh (HP) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Himachal Pradesh (HP) exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Geography Practical – Important Questions Bank for Himachal Pradesh (HP) HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
1.(A) On the outline map of the world locate the following :
(i) Trans Siberian Railway with two stations.
(ii) Two main Global cities of the world.
(B) On the outline map of India locate the following :
(i) Commercial Capital of India.
(ii) State with the lowest literacy rate.
(iii) Two tea producing areas of India.
2. Give a detailed account of the basis of International Trade.
3. “Existence of minerals is linked with some specific Geologic structural formation.” Discuss.
4. Discuss the problem of hunger and malnutrition in the world and also explain that how can we secure ourselves from this problem ?
5. “It is Unity in Diversity in India.” Discuss.
6. Discuss the factors affecting the distribution and density of population in the world.
7. Discuss in detail the problems of Urban Settlements in Developing Countries.
8. Differentiate between Nomadic Herding and Commercial grazing.
9. Discuss that Human Geography is the science of inter relationship between earth and man.
10. Differentiate between pollution and pollutant. Discuss the form of water pollution in India.
11. Explain the different patterns of Rural Settlements.
12. Discuss the Geographical conditions required for the cultivation of Tea.
13. Discuss about the Suez Canal Route.
14. Why is North Atlantic Route the busiest in the world ?
15. What are the problems of water scarcity in India ?
16. “Intensive agriculture is the feature of highly populated areas.” Discuss.
17. What is meant by Free Air Policy ?
18. Why is Transportation an important segment of National Economy.
19. Differentiate between :
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.