Sociology – Important Questions Bank for Himachal Pradesh (HP) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Himachal Pradesh (HP) exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Sociology – Important Questions Bank for Himachal Pradesh (HP) HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- Explain in brief Unity in Diversity in India.
- What are the achievements of India’s Population Policy ?
- Distinguish between Village Community & Urban Community.
- Discuss the factors responsible for Disorganisation of Joint Family.
- Write any two appropriate definitions of family
- Describe the kinship terms.
- Discuss the effects of Globalization.
- Write a note on mass media and cultural change.
- Write a note on class structure and change.
- Write a note on Women Movement.
- Write a note on Brahmo Samaj.
- Explain in brief the Social Movement.
- What do you understand by movement of Backward Classes.
- What is Tribal Movement ?
- Write the meaning of environment.
- Explain in brief Planned Industrialization.
- Write a note on Panchayat Samiti.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Political Parties.
- Write the effects of Five Year Plans on Indian Society.
- Write the differences between Westernization and Sanskritization.
- Write the characteristics of Urbanization.
- Write the characteristics of Industrialization.
- Explain the importance of Education
- What is meant by social Inequality.
- Explain in brief the Plural Society.
- What are the challenges of Unity in Diversity in Indian Society ?
- What is regionalism ?
- Write a brief essay on Patriarchy.
- Discuss in brief the welfare activities being done for disabled.
- Discuss the causes of Lower Status of women in Indian Society.
- Explain the background of Caste Prejudice.
- What is Marginalization ?
- What is National Backward Classes Commission ? Explain
- Which are the essential elements of market ?
- Write five characteristics of a tribe.
- Distinguish between Caste and Class.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.