Geography Practical – Important Questions Bank for Himachal Pradesh (HP) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Himachal Pradesh (HP) exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Geography Practical – Important Questions Bank for Himachal Pradesh (HP) HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- What is statistical data ? What are its types ? Explain in brief.
- Calculate the Arithmetic mean for the following data :
Marks obtained : 75, 42, 40, 30, 36, 42, 39, 52, 72, 60
3. Draw a star diagram (Wind Rose) for Mumbai on the basis of data given below
Directions : N NE E SE S SW W NW Calm
No. of days : 33 25 30 11 16 14 99 106 1
4. Explain the merits and demerits of a choropleth map in the series of distribution of maps.
5. Differentiate between Hardware and Software of a computer in detail
6. What is field study ? How would you conduct the field study on any one of the following topics ?
(i) Land use and Land use changes
(iii) Ground water changes
(iv) Energy Issues
7. What are the sources of GIS data ? Explain Spatial Information Technology
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.