Physics– Important Questions Bank for Rajasthan Board HSC 2016 Examination.
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Rajasthan Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Physics– Important Questions Bank for Rajasthan Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
BSER -PHYSICS- SENIOR SECONDARY EXAMINATION, 2016
- State any two reasons for necessity of modulation.
- Draw a curve for showing variation in alternating current with frequency in LCR resonant circuit. Hence obtain an expression of bandwidth.
- Draw the circuit diagram of npn transistor in common emitter configuration. Hence describe the working method to obtain output characteristic curve.
- An object of size 3 cm is placed at 30 cm in front of a concave mirror of radius of curvature 40 cm. Find the distance and size of image from the mirror and describe the nature of the image.
- In Young’s double-slit experiment, the slots are separated by 0·28 mm and the screen is placed 1·4 m away. If the distance between the central bright fringe and the fourth bright fringe is 1·2 cm, determine the wavelength of light used in the experiment.
- Define electric flux. Apply Gauss’ law to obtain an expression for the electric field intensity at a point due to an infinitely long uniformly charged straight wire. Draw the necessary diagram.
- Derive an expression for the force per unit length acting on the two straight parallel current carrying conductors. In which condition will this force be attractive and repulsive ? Define the standard unit of current.
- Draw a graph to show the relative intensity distribution for a single slit diffraction pattern. Obtain the expression for the width of central maxima. If slit width is doubled then what is the effect on width of central maxima ?
- Draw a labelled ray diagram of a refractive telescope. Deduce an expression of magnifying power of it. Write two main limitations of a refracting type telescope over a reflecting type telescope.
- An electron is revolving with speed v in a circular orbit of radius r. Obtain the expression of gyromagnetic ratio. What is a Bohr magneton ? Write its value.
- Define electric capacity. Derive an expression for the capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor in which a dielectric medium of dielectric constant K fills the space between the plates. Draw the necessary diagram
- Two point charges C 5 10−8 × and C 3 10−8 − × are located 16 cm apart. At what point on the line joining these charges the electric potential will be zero ?
- Two cells of emfs E1 and E2 are connected in series. Their internal resistances are 1 r and 2r respectively. Compute the equivalent emf and equivalent internal resistance.
- Write the names of any two organic compound semiconductors.
- Write one example of point to point communication.
- Sketch a block diagram of a generalised communication system.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.