Home Science – Important Question Bank for Rajasthan HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Rajasthan Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Home Science – Important Questions Bank for Rajasthan Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
1.What kind of clothes will you choose for a tall and slim adolescent girl ?
2. What points will you keep in mind while selecting the garment ?
3. Write an essay on food hygiene.
4. How you will store your clothes ?
5. Describe the following problems of consumer with example :
(a) Variable & high price
(b) Sub-standard goods
(c) Persuasion by shopkeeper.
6. How can a housewife increase her family income ?
7. What is the importance of savings ?
8. How will you finish the garment ?
9. Write the nutritional problems of seven year old child.
10. Write the objectives of I.C.D.S.
11. Write two qualities of a successful entrepreneur.
12. Why does consumer need to take the help of law ?
13. Describe different types of scissors.
14. What are the causes of diarrhoea in children ?
15. Write about the adulteration found in milk
16. What is O.R.S. ? Write the method of preparation of O.R.S
17. How does occupation affect the selection of garments ?
18. Write the types of adulteration. Explain by giving examples
19. What do you understand by exceptional child ?
20. Which method is used to teach deaf and dumb children ?
21. How many bones are present in a neonate at the time of birth ?
22. What is unit trust ?
23. Which vaccination is given just after birth ?
24. Define Bonus
25. What do you understand by emotion ?
26. Define money income.
27. Write the name of bacteria responsible for cholera
28. What is Pica ?
29. What do you mean by language development ?
30. What do you understand by acute fever ?
31. What is antigen ?
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.