Biology– Important Questions Bank for Rajasthan Board HSC 2016 Examination.
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Rajasthan Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Biology– Important Questions Bank for Rajasthan Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- Why are the chances of survival of young ones of viviparous animals greater than oviparous animals ? Explain with reasons.
- Give the names of four reproductive events that occur after puberty in human beings
- If the sequence of one strand of DNA is as follows 5′ – AAGTTACTAGAC – 3′ then write the sequence of m-RNA formed on this basis.
- If the doctor forgets to tie vas deferens of right side during vasectomy, then what will be the effect on sterilisation ?
- What is genetic equilibrium ? Write any four factors affecting Hardy- Weinberg equilibrium.
- Explain with examples the uses of microbes in production of fermented beverages.
- If diabetic patients are given unprocessed pro-insulin, then what will be its effect ?
- Explain the difference between predation and parasitism.
- Explain four basic processes due to fluctuation in density of a population in a given habitat.
- Explain any two reasons of biodiversity loss.
- Differentiate between In-situ conservation and Ex-situ conservation.
- Describe pollen-pistil interaction in detail.
- Explain the mechanism of sex-determination in humans.
- What is bioreactor ? Explain its functioning.
- Explain the use of Agrobacterium tumifaciens in gene cloning.
- What is genetic code ? Write its four salient features. Draw a diagram of t-RNA.
- What is Human Genome project ? Write the salient features of Human genome project. Draw a representative diagram of Human genome project.
- Draw a diagram of replication of retrovirus. Write the full name of AIDS pathogen. How is it transmitted ? Explain the symptoms of AIDS in human beings.
- Write the name of pathogen of typhoid. Explain the life cycle of malarial parasite with the help of labelled diagram.
- What do you understand by energy flow in an ecosystem ? Explain energy flow through different trophic levels. Draw line diagram of a food chain.
- What do you understand by ecological pyramid ? Explain pyramid of biomass in a grassland with the help of a diagram
- What is colostrum ?
- Write the name of the Theory of Inheritance given by Walter Sutton.
- What are mutagens ?
- Differentiate between Dryopithecus and Ramapithecus primates
- Write the name of bacteria which converts milk to curd.
- Write the full form of BOD.
- What is the name of the sequence of base pairs which reads same on the two strands of DNA when orientation of reading is kept same ?
- Write the scientific name of the bacteria that produces Bt toxin.
- Give one use of biotechnology in the field of medicine.
- Why are catalytic converters used in automobiles ?
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.