Geography – Important Question Bank for Rajasthan HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Rajasthan Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Geography – Important Questions Bank for Rajasthan Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
1.Which categories of land use have increased in India ? Discuss the causes of increase.
2. Analyse the location, producing states and the problems of sugar industry in India.
3. Classify the industries based on raw materials.
4. Classify the subsistence agriculture and describe its characteristics and main areas in the world.
5. Describe any four Trans-Continental Railways of the world.
6. Suggest any four remedies to solve the problem of slums in India.
7. Give any four suggestions to develop the hill areas of India.
8. Describe the three categories of Indian railway on the basis of width of railway track
9. In the given outline map of the world mark the areas of nomadic herding.
10. In the given outline map of India mark the following major ports :
11. Describe the role of air transport in International Trade.
12. Which indicators would you like to use to measure the human development ?
13. Define the word ‘megalopolis’. Who first used this term ?
14. Write any two differences between compact and dispersed settlements.
15. If you want to travel by sea route from Mumbai to New York, which sea route would you select and why ?
16. Distinguish between primary and secondary activities.
17. Describe the rural-urban composition of population in the world.
18. Write any two causes of water pollution.
19. Write any two causes responsible for the development of Mumbai-Pune industrial region.
20. Write any two objectives of watershed management
21. Give any two examples of industrial towns.
22. In which areas are dispersed settlement developed ?
23. Write any two demographic consequences of rural-urban migration.
24. Define the term ‘population density’.
25. Write the names of any two industries based on animals.
26. In which two areas of the world is food gathering practised ?
27. Define Human Geography according to Ellen C. Semple.
28. Write the formula to calculate sex-ratio.
29. Write any two sub-fields of Social Geography.
30. Who proposed the concept of Human Development ?
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.