HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Tamil Nadu (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.Derive an expression for electric field due to an electric dipole in an axial line.
2. State Joule’s law. Explain the verification of Joule’s law by using Joule’s calorimeter.
3. Explain the method of producing induced emf by changing the orientation of the coil with respect to the magnetic field.
4. Explain the time dilation
b) The time interval is measured by an observer at rest is 2.5×10-8 s. If the observer moving at a speed v=0.73c, then the time interval measured by him is?
5. Explain the principle, construction and working of Geiger-Muller counter.
6. Explain the applications of radio isotopes.
7. Explain Raman effect.
8. What is rectification? Explain the bridge rectifier
9. What is operational amplifier? Explain how the OP-Amp working as a difference amplifier?
10. Explain the analysis of amplitude modulated wave
11. What is rectification? Explain the bridge rectifier
12. a)State and prove the radioactive disintegration law as N=Noe -λt
b) Show that the mass of radium almost a gram of having the activity of 1 curie. Given half life of radium is 1600 years. 1 curie is 3.7×1010 dis./sec.
13. Write the laws of photoelectric emission
14. Calculate the de-Broglie wavelength of electron having kinetic energy 120e V
15. Define drift velocity. Obtain the relationship between the current and drift velocity.
16. 4A current passes through a tangent galvanometer having 5 turns and 30cm diameter. The earth’s horizontal magnetic induction is 4×10-4T, find the deflection produced
17. Explain the AC circuit with pure resistor. Obtain the phase relationship
18. Write the properties of canal rays.
19. Draw the block diagram of Amplitude modulated transmitter.
20. What are the applications of CRO?
21. State De-Morgan’s theorems.
22. What is nuclear fission? Give example
23. If the radioactive sample is decays 50% in 5 days, after 20 days how much of sample will left over?
24. According to Bohr’s hypothesis calculate the de-Broglie wavelength of electron in n=1 in hydrogen atom. Compare the wavelength to its circumference of circular orbit.
25. What is stopping potential?
26. Prove (A+AB) = A by i) Boolean algebra method ii) truth table method.
27. Give the uses of CRO.
28. The electron beam enters the two fields are acting perpendicular to each other, the electric field is 3.4×104 V/m and the magnetic field 2×10-3T, if the path is does not deviate calculate its velocity.
29. The resting frequency of FM signal is 105 MHz, the maximum frequency is 105.03 MHz, when its modulated calculate
i) frequency deviation
ii) carrier swing
30. What is binding energy?
31. Calculate the time required to decay of small amount of radon as 60%. Half life of radon is 3.8 days
32. Draw the energy level diagram of N-type and P-type semiconductors
33. Give a short note on baryons
34.Explain the function of OR gate using diode with truth table.
35. Distinguish the hard and soft x-rays.
36. What is photoelectric effect?
37. . Give the postulates of special theory of relativity.
38. What is stopping potential?
39. What is eddy current? How will you reduce the eddy current?
40. What are matter waves?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.