HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Tamil Nadu (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.Write short notes on Joint Hindu family business.
2. Explain any two types of individualistic institutions
3. Explain the position of minor in the partnership firm.
4. .What are the contents of partnership deed?
5. What are the drawbacks of non-registration of partnership firm?
6. Explain the different kinds of speculators
7. Briefly explain the demerits of co-operative societies.
8. State the meaning of super market and explain its features.
9. What are the differences between public and private sector?
10. Explain the features of a Government companies.
11. How are directors appointed in a public limited company ?
12. Distinguish between the Joint Stock Company and co-operative society.
13. What are the circumstances under which a partnership firm is dissolved?
14. Explain the rights and duties of partners
15. Explain the basic features of partnership.
16. Who is KARTA?
17. What is scalar principle?
18. Give examples of multinational company?
19. State the meaning of Board Organisation?
20. Define sole Trader?
21. Define Partnership?
22. What is limited partnership?
23. Who is Dormant Partner?
24. What is a statutory meeting?
25. What is “Minutes”?
26. What is an alternate director?
27. What is Special Resolution?
28. Define a stock exchange?
29. What is BOLT?
30. Who is a speculator?
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.