HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Tamil Nadu HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Tamil Nadu (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
1.What are the basic issues of any society?
2. Name the important general economic systems?
3. List the basic features of socialism
4. Is India a mixed economy?
5. What is equilibrium price?
6. Give a note on long run average cost curve
7. Explain the relationship between AR and MR curve
8. Explain the marginal cost with suitable illustration
9. What are the criticisms of Say’s Law?
10. Draw the flow chart to depict the essence of Keynes theory
11. Describe the consumption function with a diagram
12. What are the determinants of consumption other than income?
13. What are the assumptions of Keynes’ Simple Income Determination?
14. What are main sources of tax and non-tax revenue of the state government?
15. Define Budget Explain the balanced and unbalanced budget
16. What are the limitations of fiscal policy
17. Differentiate between the direct and indirect taxes
18. Discuss the law of demand.
19. Explain the methods of measurement of price elasticity of demand in detail
20. Why does the demand curve slope downwards?
21. Explain the methods of measurement of price elasticity of demand in detail
22. What are the limitations of fiscal policy
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.