HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for exam like scenario.
After tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Physics Important Question Bank 2017
- The Shortest wavelength for Lyman series is 912 CE. Find shortest wavelength for Paschen and Brackett series in Hydrogen atom.
- If the earth were made of wood, the mass of wooden earth is 10% as much as it is now without the change in its diameter. Calculate the escape velocity of space shot from the surface of wooden earth.
Radius of earth : R = 6400 Km.
Mass of earth : M = 6X 1024 Kg.
Constant of gravitation : G = 6.67 X 10 – 11 Nm2/Kg2
3.An alternating e.m.f. e= 220 sin (120 π t) volt is applied to a bulb of resistance 110 Ω. Find peak value, effective value, frequency and period of alternating current through bulb.
4.A set of 12 tuning forks is arranged in the increasing order of frequencies. Each tuning fork produces ‘y’ beats per second with previous one. The last tuning fork is an octave of the first. The fifth tuning fork has frequency 90 Hz. Find ‘y’. Hence find the frequency of the last fork.
5. In a series LCR circuit, the inductor of inductance 100 mH, a resistor of 10Ω and a variable capacitor are connected across 20 V, 50 Hz supply. At what capacitance will resonance occur? Find the corresponding current.
6. A simple harmonic progressive wave is given by the equation, Y = 0.1 sin 4 π (50t – 0.1 x) in S, I units, Find the amplitude, frequency, wavelength and velocity of the waves.
7. A satellite is resolving round the earth in a circular orbit with the critical velocity 7 Km/s. Find the radius of the orbits of the satellite and period of its revolutions.
[G = 6.67 X 10 – 11 Nm 2/Kg2; M = 5.98 X 1024 Kg]
8. In Young’s experiment, two slits separated by 4 mm are illuminated by a light of wavelength 6400 A. U. Interference fringes are obtained at a distance of 60 cm from the slits. Find the changes in the fringes width, if the separation between the slits is – (a) increased by 1 mm, and (b) oppose each other?
9. A parallel plate capacitor has circular plates, each of diameter 20 cm separated by a distance of 2 mm. The potential between the plates is maintained at 360 V. Calculate its capacitance and charge. What is intensity of electric field between the plates of the capacitor? (Given: K = 1)
10. Define an ideal simple pendulum. Show that the motion of a simple pendulum under certain conditions is simple harmonic. Obtain an expression for its period.
11. The velocity of sound in air at room temperature is 350 m/s. An air column is 35 cm in length. Find the frequency of the third overtone in a pipe when it is (a) closed at one end, (b) open at both ends.
12. Explain the phenomenon of surface tension on the basis of molecular theory.
13. A coil of tangent galvanometer having diameter 16 cm is set up in magnetic meridian. When current of 0.8A is passed through the coil, the magnetic needle is deflected through 45˚. Find the length of the wire in the coil. Also find the reduction factor of tangent galvanometer.
[BH = 2 x 10 -5 Wb/m2, μo = 4π x 10 – 7 Wb/Am.]
14. An object of mass 2 kg attached to a wire of length 5 m is revolved in a horizontal circle. If it makes 60 r.p.m. find its (a) angular speed, (b) linear speed, (c) centripetal acceleration, (d) centripetal force.
15. Define angular S.H.M. and prove that a bar magnet vibrating in uniform magnetic induction performs uniform angular S.H.M. Obtain an expression for its frequency.
16. At normal pressure, 1 kg of ice occupies volume 1.1 x 10 – 3 m – 3. The volume changes to 10 –3 m -3
When it is melted. Find the external and internal latent heat of ice. (Latent heat of fusion of ice = 80 k cal/kg; J = 4200J/K cal and pressure at N.T.P. 1.013 x 10 5 M/m2)
17. What is critical velocity? Obtain an expression for critical velocity of an orbiting satellite. On what factors does it depend?
.18. Explain the construction and working of Nicol prism.
19. What is a rectifier? With a neat circuit diagram, explain working of P – N Junction diode as a full wave rectifier.
20. Second member of Balmer series of hydrogen atom has wavelength 4860 A.U. Calculate Rydberg’s constant. Hence, calculate energy is e V when electron is orbiting third Bohr orbit. [ plank’s constant = 6.63 x 10 – 34 JS; Speed of light in vacuum = 3 x 10 8 m/s; 1 ev = 1.6 x 10 – 19 J]
21. State and prove Gauss’ Theorem in Electrostatics.
22. What is interference of light? With the help of neat ray diagrams, describe how the distance between two virtual sources in biprism experiment is measured.
23 With the help of a neat diagram, describe the construction and working of Van de Graff generator.
A moving coil galvanometer has a resistance of 25Ω and gives a full scale deflection for a current of 10mA. How will you convert it into a voltmeter having range 0 – 100?
24. Determine the changes in wavelength of light during its passage from air to glass, if the refractive index of glass with respect to air is 1.5 and the frequency of ling is 5 x 1014 Hz. Find the wave number of light in glass (Velocity of ling in air c = 3 x 108 m/s)
25 What is electromagnetic induction?
26. Draw the schematic symbols for AND, OR NOT and NAND gate.
27. What is the decreases in weight of a body of mass 600 kg when it is taken in a mine of depth 5000 m? [Radius of earth = 6400 km, g = 9.8 m/s2]
28. State and prove theorem of parallel axes about moment of inertia.
29.State Kelpler’s laws of planetary motion.
30. Define practical simple pendulum.
Show that motion of bob of pendulum with small amplitude is linear S.H.M. Hence obtain an expression for its period. What are the on which its period depends?
The total free surface energy of liquid drop is π time the surface tension of the liquid. Calculate the diameter of the drop in S.I. unit
This is for Revision purpose only. Do NOT think that we are leaking papers, or have inside information. WE DO NOT. We just analyse past papers and come up with the question bank based on our understanding of probability and past experience
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
Maharashtra HSC Board Exam – Important Question Bank 2017
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Bookkeeping & Accountancy
- Organisation of Commerce
- Secretarial Practice
49 thoughts on “Physics – Important Question Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2017”
Please inform me when the important question page is ready and of course it is an excellent website thanks a lot for it..
Yours 12th board exam completed?
page is on
Ye imp chapter wise dalo n ….. Last year ke jese plzzz
physics ke imp dijiye
is these question bank surely going to come?? so if we do these at the end point,is it ok?????
we would suggest you to do entire syllabus. this question are for revision only. u cannot only rely on this.
click on any social sharing button from the box. Once u have click on sharing button u will be able to see all question there itself.
Hamari kal bord exam he plz home imp Q dijiye
Send me all imp questions of chem bio physics
u can find chemistry IMP http://tinyurl.com/z338nc4
Send me all important questions of physics and chemistry
can you send me topicwise more question for PCMB?
These questions cannot be totally relyied on .Some Questions are repeated from March13-March16 past papers.They are good for practice though.Thanks
Hi sir, give me a physics chemistry and maths very important questions bank topic vise plz
Please mail me important questions of physics,chemistry, biology topicwise
Please imp bank
Plz send me pcmb + IT important questions on mail.. I really need it badly
plz send me pcmb imp questions on mail…. plz plz plz
Please send important question bank in physics, chemistry, maths
u can check https://hsc.co.in/important-question-bank-for-maharashtra-hsc-board-exam-2017/
Plzz……I can find imp question but I can not see this plzz …….help me replay fast
Please mail me only physics very important questions plz plz
iwont be able.to study a whole year bcoz i met with an accidenr so plz try to help me to score atleast 70%…. i m waiting for ur important questions….
Please give me imp question of phy and chem plzz
Please give mi imp question of phy urgent
Plzz i won’t imp.. plz give me a que
Like last year plz give it in a chapter wise form
send me plz riya if u get it
sir if u dnt mind shld i get 2017 physics imp qstn solution plz sir
It’s a humble request to the board that the papers of board should be conducted separately
For example physics part 1 and part 2 should be conducted separately
Chemistry part 1 and part 2 should be conducted separately
Maths part 1 and part 2 should be conducted separately
I oblige and hope that you would think about mine reviews
This would give less burden on students
after clicking on Physics -Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2017
Plzzz send me PCM on mail
i am not getting it plzz give me phys, chem , and bio imp questions plzz plzz plzz plzz ……….its very urgent……or notify on my email……plzz….
Plz sir I don’t no any thing send me imp of pcmb sub first send me imp of physics which is on fourth of March of Maharashtra board sir tell me secltve question only it’s my humble request to you thank you
Give some more questions n numericals which is most important …….ty fr all#NIKHIL MORE
Request fr chemistry n physics n bio imp diagrams numericals n theory….ty…..
Please inform me on my email..ty
Request from chemistry, biology, physics important diagrams, numerical and theory
please inform me on my email
Plzz sir give me most imp questions of physics exam is tomorrow plzz mail me ass soon as possible plz plz plzz
Is there any solutions of sum for above given imp of physics .If yes then plzz mail me the solution or atleast the answers
Please send me imp numericals of physics plzzzzzz sir it’s my humble request
In 2017 PHYSICS important questions sets.
Only Q19 has came.
sir sent me also imp pcmb 2018