HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Question Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Organization of Commerce & Management Important Question Bank 2017 (O.C.M)
Q1. Explain the social responsibilities of business organization towards the consumers and the government
Q2. What is joint Hindu family business? Explain the features of joint Hindu family business
Q3. Define social responsibilities of commercial organization explain towards consumers and shareholders
Q4. Explain the functions of the different level management
Q5. Explain social responsibilities of commercial organization towards employees and customers
Q6. What do you mean by partnership firm? State its merits and demerits
Q7. Management is an Art explain
Q8. What is a Government company? Explain its features.
Q9. What is management? Explain the functions of Top level and lower level management.
Q10. Define sole trading concern and explain its merits and demerits
Q11. Define partnership firm and explain its features
Q12. Define ‘insurance’. Explain the various principles of insurance
Q13. State the characteristics of an ‘entrepreneur’
Q14. State any ‘five principles’ of management given by Henry Fayol
Q15. State the importance of consumer protection
Q16. Define Bank explain different types of banks
Q17. Define ‘planning’ explain it’s important
Q18. Define co-operative society. Explain merits and demerits of co-operative society
Q19. Define ‘Controlling’ explain it’s important
Q20. What is statutory corporation? Explain merits and demerits
- State the function of Top level managements
- State the features of total quality managements
- State the function of the world trade organization
- What is the need of privatization?
- Explain the features of professional management
- State the impotence of disaster management
- State the importance of business environment
- State the advantages of total quality management
- Explain the principles of centralization
- State the importance of staffing
- Wireless communication
- Road transport advantages and limitations
- Rights of consumers
- ‘E’ business
- State the working of a payment gateway
- State the principles of scientific management
- Function of an entrepreneur
- Importance of coordination
- Importance of directing
- Advantages of outsourcing
- State advantage of globalization
- Partnership firm and joint stock company
- State commission and management
- Planning and controlling
- Private sector enterprise and public sector enterprise
- District forum and state commission
- Middle level management and lower level management
- Joint Hindu family business and co-operative society
- Private sector and public sector
- Administration and management
- Public enterprise and private enterprise
- Lower level management and middle level management
- Statutory corporation and government department
- Controlling and directing
- Professional management and event management
- Co-operative society and joint stock company
- Top level management and middle level management
- Sole trading concern and partnership firm
- Bonded warehouse and duty paid warehouse
- Current account and fixed deposit account
- Road Transport and Water Transport
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Bookkeeping & Accountancy
- Secretarial Practice