We have created Important Question Bank which will help students in scoring good marks in HSC Board Exams. HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our past years Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016 , 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Physics Important Question Bank 2019
- State the law of Thermodynamics.
- State Kelpler’s laws of planetary motion.
- Explain the phenomenon of surface tension on the basis of molecular theory.
- Explain what Doppler Effect is in sound and state its applications.
- State the Law of radioactive decay
- What is critical velocity? Obtain an expression for critical velocity of an orbiting satellite. On what factors does it depend?
- Derive Laplace’s law for spherical membrane of bubble due to surface tension.
- What is Transformer? Show its Construction and explain it with the help of a suitable diagram and working.
- What is electromagnetic induction?
- What do you mean by centripetal force?
- Explain Wave propagation-‐Ground, Sky, & Space.
- What are forced vibrations and resonance? Show that only odd harmonics are present in an air column vibrating in a pipe closed at one end.
- State and prove theorem of parallel axes about moment of inertia.
- Explain Experimental Study of Photoelectric effect along with a suitable diagram.
- Prove that root mean square velocity of gas molecule is directly proportional to the square of its absolute temperature.
- What is interference of light? With the help of neat ray diagrams, describe how the distance between two virtual sources in biprism experiment is measured.
- What is diffraction of light? Explain its types.
- Explain Extrinsic & Intrinsic Semiconductors – P & N-type
- What is a rectifier? With a neat circuit diagram, explain working of P – N Junction diode as a full wave rectifier.
- State and prove Gauss’ Theorem in Electrostatics.
- Derive an expression for excess pressure inside a drop of liquid.
- Explain de Broglie Hypothesis-‐Different formulas.
- Explain the construction and working of Nicol prism.
- Define Magnetisation & Magnetic
- Explain Dielectrics & Polarization along with suitable diagrams.
- With the help of a neat diagram, describe the construction and working of Van de Graff generator.
- Define practical simple pendulum.
- Draw a labeled diagram of a receiver for the detection of amplitude modulated wave.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.