We have created Important Question Bank which will help students in scoring good marks in HSC Board Exams. HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our past years Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016 , 2017 and 2018 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2019 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Psychology Important Question Bank 2019
- Explain Stress Management Techniques.
- What is abnormal behavior? Explain Schizophrenia.
- Explain the balance theory.
- What are the message characteristics of ‘change of attitude’?
- Explain the ‘trait approach’ of personality.
- Explain Kertschmer’s classification of personality.
- Feedback plays an important role in communication process. Give reasons.
- What is intelligence quotient (IQ)?
- What is Abnormality? Explain the classification of Mental disorder
- Explain the General Adaptation syndrome (GAS) theory.
- What are the Components of human communication?
- Explain various psychotherapeutic techniques to treat mental disorders.
- What is ‘intergroup conflict’? Explain the causes of intergroup conflict.
- State the advantages and disadvantages of participant observation.
- What is the difference between intelligence quotient and emotional quotient?
- Write a short note on Systematic desensitization.
- Describe Carl Jung’s classification of personality
- Group polarization leads to risky decision. Give reasons.
- Explain the dynamics of social influence.
- What are the Strategies for handling prejudice?
- What is the importance of time management?
- What are the different types of phobia?
- Explain the importance of body language in communication
- Verbal Test of Intelligence cannot be given to an illiterate person. Give reasons.
- Explain the difference between ‘intelligence ‘and aptitude’.
- What are the Ethics of counseling? Also state its misconceptions.
- What is imitation or modeling?
- What are stages of communication process?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.