We have created Most Important Question Bank which will help students in scoring good marks in HSC Board Exams. HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our past years Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016 , 2017, 2018 and 2019 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Organisation of Commerce Important Question Bank 2020
- What is a Partnership firm? Write the types of partnership firm. State the pros and cons of partnership firm.
- Write the merits and demerits of Hindu undivided family business. Explain the characteristics of Hindu undivided family business.
- What are the types of Cooperative societies? State its Features, merits and demerits.
- Write the registration and procedure required to register partnership firm.
- What if the difference between sole proprietor and partnership firm?
- Define Joint Stock Company. Explain its features, merits and demerits.
- What is the difference between Current account and saving account?
- What is the difference between Loan and Overdraft?
- What is the difference between Road transport and rail transport?
- Define Commercial bank
- Define Central bank
- Define e-commerce. What are the feature, advantages and disadvantages of e-commerce?
- Write a short note on outsourcing? What are the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing?
- Write a short note on payment gateways?
- What do you understand by the term by business ethics? Write the elements of business ethics?
- Write the difference between national commission and state commission.
- What are the roles of NGOs in Consumer Protection?
- What do you understand by the term consumer? What are the rights of the consumer?
- Explain consumer protection. Write its importance.
- Define Management. Write its principles.
- Explain Taylor’s scientific management. What are the techniques adopted by him?
- Short note on scalar chain.
- Short note on Planning. Write the importance of planning.
- What is coordinating? What are the functions and importance of coordinating?
- Explain 14 principals of management by Henry Fayol.
- What is organizing? Write its nature?
- Define Banks. What are the types of banks?
- What is the difference between Planning and staffing?
- Write the social responsibility of business towards- government, stakeholder and consumer.
- Types of Redressal forum.
- Define entrepreneur. What are the functions of an entrepreneur? State the characteristics of entrepreneur.
- Distinguish between – entrepreneur and intrapreneur?
- Short note on marine insurance.
- Explain the steps involve in payment gateway.
- Write a note on warehouse. What are the types and functions of warehouse?
- Differentiate between Joint Stock Company and cooperative societies, coordinating and staffing, recurring account and fixed deposit account.
- What are the modes of transport? Explain the pros and cons of it.
- State the difference between fire insurance and marine insurance.
- Write a short note on women entrepreneur.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.