We have created a Most Important Question Bank which will help students in scoring good marks in HSC Board Exams. HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our past years Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016 , 2017, 2018 and 2019 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Economics Important Question Bank 2020
- Define service utility
- Define government budget
- What is market demand? What are the features of market demand? Explain with examples.
- What is induced consumption expenditure?
- Explain briefly Giffen’s paradox.
- Explain briefly law of demand with suitable example. Write the exception of law of demand.
- Explain briefly law of supply with suitable example. Write the exception of law of supply.
- Explain different types of demand.
- Explain briefly increase and decrease of demand and supply with examples.
- Define national income. What are the characteristic of national income?
- Define national income. What are the methods used to measure national income?
- What are the measures of credit control adopted by the central bank?
- Explain the law of diminishing marginal utility.
- Define aggregate demand. Explain the determinants of aggregate demand.
- Distinguish between commercial bank and central bank.
- What is expansion of demand?
- What is expansion of supply?
- What is contraction of supply?
- What is the distinction between microeconomic and macroeconomic?
- Explain with diagram determination of equilibrium price under perfect competition.
- Explain monopoly. Write the features of monopolistic competition.
- What are the types of loans and advances given by the commercial bank?
- Define utility. What are the characteristics of utility?
- Define macroeconomic. Write the feature of macroeconomic. Explain how macroeconomic is different from microeconomic.
- Explain the methods used for measuring elasticity of demand.
- Define perfect competition. What are the features of perfect competition?
- Write the distinction between Gross national product and Net national product.
- What is the primary and secondary function of money? Explain in details.
- Short note on Lumping method
- Short note on Slicing method
- Short note on government expenditure.
- Short note on capital. What are the kind/ types of capital?
- Short note on capital deficiency.
- What is partial equilibrium? Explain in detail with suitable example and diagram.
- Define marginal cost.
- Define total cost
- Define land. What are the features of land?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.