We have created a list of Most Important Question Bank which will help students in scoring good marks in HSC Board Exams. HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our past years Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016 , 2017, 2018 and 2019 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Computer Science Important Question Bank 2020
- Define VDU. Explain the term dumb terminal and intelligent terminal.
- What is OOP? What are the features of it?
- What is Pentium processor? What are the features of Pentium processor?
- Briefly explain LINUX Operating system? What are the features of it?
- Write a short note on C++ with suitable examples.
- What is Binary scarch algorithm? Give suitable example.
- Explain briefly the functions of Virus detection.
- Explain briefly the function of Virus removal and virus prevention.
- What are the types of conversion in C++? Give suitable example.
- Define Paging.
- How to find the area of a Triangle using C++?
- Define HTML. What are the pros and cons of HTML?
- Distinguish between Virus and Worm.
- Explain an algorithm for Traversing Linear Array.
- Define OOP. Write the full form of OOP.
- What are the uses of file pointer? Give suitable example.
- Write a short note on GUI. What is the full form of GUI?
- What is the process state of Blocked State?
- Explain Data Structure.
- Define Instruction cycle.
- Write the difference between linear data and non linear data.
- What is Security? What are the elements of security?
- What are the connectivity devices? Explain the devices with suitable diagram.
- What is Traditional Procedural Programming Approach?
- What is Object Oriented Programming Approach?
- What is Binary tree? How is Binary tree different from Binary scarch?
- Write a short note on Record. How are records used?
- Explain a C++ program using OOP technique to calculate the circumference of a circle.
- Explain briefly friend function. What are the features of friend function?
- Short note on Iteration Logic.
- Short note on Selection Logic.
- Short note on Sequence Logic
- What is Bubble Sort Algorithm?
- What is Memory Management system? What are the functions of Memory Management System?
- Write a short note on Operator function.
- What are difference between Operator system as Friend Function and Member function?
- Define inheritance. What are the types of inheritance?
- Write a short note on File system. What is tape based and disk based system?
- What do you understand by the term Protocol? Explain TCP/IP Protocol.
- Explain the term Interrupt.
- What is ALU? Explain ALU using simple block diagram.
- Define Machine cycle
- Define Waiting time.
- What is the difference between WAN and LAN?
- What is Micro-processor? What are the advantages of Micro-processor?
- Define Short topology.
- What is Repeater? Explain using suitable diagram.
- What is transmission of data? What are the features of transmission of data?
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.