We have created Most Important Question Bank which will help students in scoring good marks in HSC Board Exams. HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our past years Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016 , 2017, 2018 and 2019 we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2020 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
History Important Question Bank 2020
- What are the job opportunities in museum?
- Define Biography. What are the types of biography?
- Write the information of Interview.
- What are periodicals? What are the function and nature of periodicals?
- What is historical research? What is the objective of historical research?
- What is State Service examination? What are the needs of it?
- Explain briefly the meaning and features of Sculptures.
- Why is the preservation of historical monument important?
- What is the importance of museum in history?
- Why Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj did build so many forts? What are the causes of it?
- What is Epigraphy?
- What are the personalities required as a teacher?
- Write the application of electronic media.
- What is applied history?
- Short note on compilation of memories.
- Write briefly about Encyclopedia. What are the importance and nature of Encyclopedia?
- Why is television considered as most effective medium of mass media? Explain briefly with its causes.
- What are the different works at the theatre?
- What is storytelling? What are the characteristic of storytelling?
- Explain briefly mythological drama.
- What is the difference between present and past history?
- What is archeology? What are the methods of archeology?
- What is Akashvani? What are the works performed by Akashvani?
- What is National education policy?
- Explain briefly various sources of medieval Indian history.
- What is Jorwe culture? Explain briefly.
- Define tourism. What are the features of tourism?
- Where was the first FM started?
- “Raigadala Jehva Jaa yete’ was written by whom?
- What is contemporary history? What are the features of contemporary history?
- Shaniwarwada was built by whom?
- The place where the coins are manufactured called as?
- Explain Economic Imperialism.
- Give reason Decolonization started late in the Africa.
- Why China remain undivided?
- Briefly explain UNO before its foundation.
- Explain briefly Cold war. What were the reasons for cold war?
- What was the objective of League of nation?
- What is globalization? What are the pros and cons of globalization?
- Hitler acquired the power in Germany. Explain this statement.
- What is philosophy of Karl Mars?
- Write a short note on imperialism. What are the reasons of imperialism?
- What are the skills required to be a tourist guide? Explain briefly.
- Why is printing press useful?
- What is Encyclopedia called in Marathi? What are the causes of it?
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.