We have created a 51 Most Important Question Bank which will help students in scoring good marks in HSC Board Exams. HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our past years Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016 and Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2017 ,we have created 51 Most likely question for HSC Board 2018.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Organisation of Commerce Important Question Bank 2018
1.Explain the features of sole trading concern.
2.State the social responsibilities of a business towards consumers.
3.Distinguish between sole trading concern and Partnership firm.
4.What is E-business?
5.Disadvantages of E-commerce.
6.State the working of payment gateway.
7.What are the different types of partners.
8.State any ‘five’ principles of management. (Henry Fayol’s Principle)
9.State the importance of controlling.
10.Distinguish between Savings account and fixed deposit account.
11.What is the role of transport?
12.State the importance of staffing.
13.Distinguish between Organising and Directing.
14.Is profit maximization a sole objective of a co-operative society? Give reasons
15.Explain the features of Joint Hindu Family business.
16.State the importance of Organizing.
17.Distinguish between District Forum and National Commission.
18.State the importance of Planning.
19.Explain the merits and demerits of co-operative society.
20.State the characteristics of Entrepreneur.
21.Define Joint Stock Company and explain its features.
22.State the rights of consumers.
23.Distinguish between partnership and joint stock company.
24.Distinguish between Co-operative and Joint Hindu family firm.
25.What are the significance of Principles of management?
26.What are the different types of warehouses?
27.Distinguish between Bonded warehouse and Duty paid warehouse.
28.State the principles of scientific management.
29.Explain the merits and demerits of Partnership firm.
30. Explain the Consumer Protection Act.
31.State the needs of social responsibilities of business.
32. Distinguish between Organising and Coordinating.
33. Distinguish between road transport and rail transport.
34. What are the advantages of outsourcing?
35. Explain the Advantages and disadvantages of E-business.
36.Explain the Advantages and disadvantages of Traditional business.
37. Management should not avoid workers’ participation while making decisions. Give reasons.
38. What is the Nature of principles of management?
39. State the function of the world trade organization
40. What is the need of privatization?
41. Explain the features of professional management
42. State the principles of scientific management
43. Function of an entrepreneur
44. Importance of directing
45. State advantage of globalization
46. District forum v/s state commission
47. Middle level management v/s lower level management
48. Define Bank explain different types of banks
49. Define ‘insurance’. Explain the various principles of insurance
50. Management is an Art explain
51. What is statutory corporation? Explain merits and demerits
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Bookkeeping & Accountancy
- Organisation of Commerce
- Secretarial Practice