We have created a 51 Most Important Question Bank which will help students in scoring good marks in HSC Board Exams. HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
We have also created Free Mock Test of MCQ- Multi Choice Question for students to help them prepare for the exam like scenario.
After the tremendous success of our past years Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2016 and Most Important Questions Bank for Maharashtra HSC Board Exam 2017 ,we have created 51 Most likely question for HSC Board 2018.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Computer Science Important Question Bank 2018
- Write a program in C++ to find area of circle using class.
- Write a program in C++ to accept a string from keyboard and copy string into another string without using the Library Function.
- Write an algorithm for Binary Search Method. Explain algorithm with suitable example.
- What is File System? List and explain types of File systems used in OS.
- What is Constructor and Destructor in C++? Give example of constructor and Destructor in c class.
- With suitable example explain how a tree can be represented in Memory.
- What is Inheritance? Explain any two types of inheritance with memory.
- Give features of Windows 98 operating system.
- What is Linked List? How they can be represented in Memory?
- Write a program in C++ to accept three integers from keyboard and find greatest number with using Condition Control.
- Explain Multiuser and Time Sharing Operating systems.
- What is System call? List any two system calls for memory Management, Process Management and Information Management.
- What is function overloading? Give examples of Function Overloading.
- What is virtual function in C++? Give any six rules to write virtual functions.
- Give three differences between WORM and VIRUS.
- Write an algorithm to find smallest element in an Array.
- What is Virtual Memory? Explain any three terms related to virtual memory.
- State three characteristics of Static Data.
- State features of WINDOWS-NT
- Explain any three tags of HTML which do not have ending tags.
- Explain Virus Detection, Removal and Prevention.
- State any 6 characteristics of Constructor.
- State the various steps involved in the allocation of partition in case of fixed partition memory management.
- What is computer Virus? What are the different method by which virus can infect other programs?
- Explain Bubble Sort Algorithm with suitable example.
- State any six features of 8051 Microcontroller.
- What are the hardware interrupts? Explain Vectored and non-vectored interrupts of 8085 MPU.
- What is HUB? Explain all types of HUB.
- Explain Star and Bus Network Topology.
- Explain PUSH and POP instructions of 8085.
- State the features of Pentium Processor.
- What is a single chip computer? State its advantages.
- Write ALP to store data in 20 contiguous memory locations starting from 8081H.
- Compare Twisted Pair Cable and Coaxial Cable.
- Give advantages of Fiber Optic Cable over an Electrical Cable.
- Locate smallest number in a block from 2050H to 2060H store it in memory location 2061H.
- Write an Assembly Language Program to add 2 decimal numbers stored at 1050H and 1051H. Store result at 1052H and 1053H.
- What is protocol? Explain the concept of TCP/IP Protocol.
- Write a note on Ethernet.
- Discuss the Micro-controllers in 8051 family.
- Distinguish between LAN and WAN.
- What is Microprocessor? List its functions.
- Write a Assembly Language Program to copy a block of data having starting address 4500H to new location starting from 4600H. The length of block is stored at memory location 44FF H.
- Compare any three attributes of 80386 and 80486 Microprocessor.
- What is Transmission media? Explain in short six characteristics of Transmission Media.
- Write any three instructions to make Accumulator Zero.
- Write a short note on Modem.
- What is wireless media? Write any two advantages of Wireless Media.
- A block of data is stored from memory location 4501H and onwards. The length of the block is stored at memory location 4500H. Write an Assembly Language program to find the sum of block of data. Store the two-byte result from memory location 4600H.
- Write any three difference points between Memory mapped I/O and I/O mapped I/O Addressing scheme.
- Draw block diagram of Generic Microprocessors.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Bookkeeping & Accountancy
- Organisation of Commerce
- Secretarial Practice
- Political Science