Physics – Important Questions Bank for Tripura (TBSE) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Tripura Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Physics – Important Questions Bank for Tripura Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- What is light Emitting Diode(LED)? Write its one use.
- Draw the logic symbol of NAND-gate and write its truth table. How NAND-gate can be used to get ‘AND’ –gate
- Draw the circuit diagram of a common emitter amplifier using an n-p-n transistor and show graphically the input and output voltage
- Identity the logic gates marketed by x and y in the following figure
5. Show experimentally that light waves are transverse in nature
6. Write expression for the path difference between two waves for destructive interference
7. Write two difference between interference and diffraction of light
8. Draw the intensity distribution graph for diffraction due to a single slit
9. Obtain an expression for fringe width in Young’s Double slit experiment
10. State Brewster’s Law of polarization
11. A 25 mF capacitor, 0.10 H inductor and a 25.0Ω resistor are connected in series with an a. c. source whose e.m.f. is given by E = 310 Sin 314t. Here E is in volt and t is in second. Calculate the reactance and impedance of the circuit.
12. Write faraday’s Laws of electromagnetic induction. Define mutual inductance between two coils
13. What is transformer? Write its working principle. Write the expression of turns ratio of a step=up transformer
14. What is called the resonance of an LCR series circuit? Mention its condition
15. What are analog and digital signals? Between these two which one is used in modern communication system?
16. State and deduced radioactive decay law. Define disintegration constant form this law.
17. Use Bohr’ s postulate on hydrogen atom to deduce the expression for total energy of the electron revolving in the nth orbit. What is the meaning of negative value of total energy?
18. Derive the lens Marker’s formula
19. State biot – Savart’s law and define one Tesla from this law
20. State Ampere’s circuital law and find out the magnetic field produced due to a long straight current – carrying conductor with the help of Amper’s circuital law.
21. Name one source and one use of each infrared rays, ultraviolet rays and radio – waves.
22. Three light rays red ( R ), green (G) and blue (B) are incident on XY plane of a right angled prism XYZ. It the refractive index of the material of the prisms for red, green and blue colour of light are 1.39, 1.444 and 1.47 respectively, then out of three ray of which colour will emerge out of the face XZ? Justify your answer.
23. V-I graph for parallel and series combination of two metallic resistors are shown below. Which graph represent parallel combination? Give reason for your answer
24. Draw the circuit diagram of a forward bias p-n diode and describe its working principle
25. Five capacitors of capacitance 10 mF each are connected between A and B as shown in the figure. Calculate the equivalent capacitance between the points A and B
26. The given figure shows the variation of stopping potential ( V 0 ) with the frequency (v) for two photo-sensitive materials M1 and M2.
i) which metal has higher work function?
ii) for which material will the emitted electrons have greater kinetic energy for the incident radiation fo the same frequency? Justify
27. An electron is accelerated form its rest position by passing it though a potential difference of V volt. What will be the de-Borglie wave length of the electron?
28. For the same value of angle of incidence, the angle of refraction in three media A, B, and C are 15ᴼ, 25ᴼ and 35ᴼ respectively. In which medium would the velocity of light be minimum and why?
30. How will you convert a moving coil galvanometer into an ammeter of certain range?
31. Calculate the resultant earth’s magnetic field and its vertical component at a place where the angle of dip is 60 ᴼ and horizontal component of earth’s magnetic field is 0.3 G
32. Establish the relation between potential difference and electric intensity
33. Find the value of the current passing through a shunted Galvanometer.
34. Two point charge 4 Q and Q are separated by 1 meter in air. At what point on the line joining the charges, is the electric field intensity zero?
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.