Economics – Important Questions Bank for Tripura (TBSE) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Tripura Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Economics – Important Questions Bank for Tripura Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
1.Distinguish between demand pull and cost push inflation. 6 What are the causes of persistence of poverty in India ?
2. What are the different characteristics of a perfectly competitive market ?
3. How does a monopolist determine equilibrium price and output in the short run ?
4. Discuss the exceptions to the law of demand.
5. From the given table find the SD. (the table will show Class and frequencies against classes)
6. What are the advantages and disadvantages of Standard Deviation ?
7. Why is short run Average Cost cure ‘U’ shaped ?
8. Briefly discuss the functions of Central Bank.
9. What are the effects of deficit financing ?
10. Briefly note the methods of correction deficit in the balance of payments.
11. What are the advantages and disadvantages of Standard Deviation ?
12. How can are elasticity of demand be measured ?
i) State four factors determining price elasticity of demand.
13. Distinguish between change in supply and change in quantity of supply.
14. Explain the relation between Average product and Marginal Product
15. Explain in brief the method of estimation of National Income by census of income method.
16. Mention three causes of income inequality in India ?
17. What is balance of current account ?
18. If Marginal Propensity to Consume (MPC) = 1 / 2 . What will be the value of investment multiplier ?
19. What is balance of current account ?
20. Mention three causes of income inequality in India ?
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.