English – Important Questions Bank for Tripura (TBSE) HSC 2016 Examination
We had mentioned some tips for cracking the HSC Tripura Board exam here: HSC Study Tips to Crack HSC Exams.
We had also shared Important Questions Bank for HSC Examination 2016 and students have really appreciated it and showered us with love last year.
Today, we are posting the Economics – Important Questions Bank for Tripura Board HSC 2016 Examination to make life easy for all you HSC students.
Without making you wait any further, please find the questions below:
- As student Editor, draft a notice in not more than 50 words for your school notice board inviting articles from the students for your school magazine. You are Sachin/Sania of ABC School.
- As Ravi/Rimi, a resident of ABC Colony, write a letter to the Editor of an English newspaper regarding the long power-cut that your colony has to face every day, also mentioning the commercialization of residential space. (Word limit : 150-200 words)
- You are Kabir/Kakali. You want information regarding courses at New Institute of Learning Languages. Wtite a letter to the Director enquiring about the same. (Word limit : 150-200 words)
- Give a brief description of your visit to a hill station. (Word limit : 150-200 words)
- Write a newspaper report on a road accident. (Word limit :150-200 words)
- Complete the following dialogue :
i) Preet : Who stitches your clothes?
Preeti : ……………………
ii) Preet : They are beautiful. Who buys the material for your dresses?
Preeti : ……………………
iii) Preet : …………………….
Preet : The outfit I am wearing today has been designed by my Mom.
7. Transform the following sentences as directed :
i) We eat so that we may live. (Turn into simple)
ii) I come back home from school in the evening. (Turn into complex)
iii) Although he is poor, he is honest. (Turn into compound)
8. The following passage has not been edited. There is an error in each numbered line. Write the correct word against the incorrect word. Do not copy the whole passage. The first one has been done for you as an example
(N.B. : Questions carrying 3 marks may be given any of the prescribed pieces)
10. What are the discouraging factor of public life today according to the author?
11. What was the subject matter of the drama staged by the workman?
12. What does the poet mean by “History is theirs whose language is the Sun.”?
(N.B. : Questions carrying 6 marks may be given from any of the prescribed pieces)
13. How did jimmy arrange for the arrest of bob? Why did he do so?
14. Describe how Pyramus and This by died?
15. Write in your own words, the significance of the title of “Crossing the Bar”.
16. Write, in your own words, Nehru’s view of the civilization of Egypt.
17. Write after Nehru how writing and numerals came into being
Answer the following questions choosing the correct option :
18. The author was travelling to———
(i) Bokaro (ii) Ranchi (iii) Delhi (iv) Jharkhand
19. Jimmy Wells came at the appointed place in time——
(i) for a walk (ii) to keep his appointment (iii) to arrest his friend Bob
(iv) to do business with his friend.
20. “It was a never to be forgotten holiday.” The holiday was never to be forgotten because of
(i) The streams ride (ii) spending a vacation (iii) visiting Assam
(iv) Travelling all the way from Kolkata (Calcutta) to Dibrugrah by streams.
Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
You must share this link on your social media of Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Don’t forget to read: MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.