HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Gujarat HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Gujarat (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.[sociallocker]
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Physics Important Question Bank 2017 (English Medium)
- Write the condition of destructive interference in terms of path difference.
- Write Hugen’s principle
- What is Curie temperature ?
- On which factor does the amount of diffraction depend?
- Write Rayleigh’s criterion for resolution
- What is work function of a metal?
- Writ De-broglie’s hypothesis
- The distance between two slits is Young’s experiment is 4 mm. if it is illuminated by light of 6000 A˚ , find the width of fringes obtained on the screen kept at a distance of 2m, form the slit.
- The angle of polarization of glass is 57.17˚, then find the refractive index of glass.
- ____ is a pair of isomers.
- In 92 U235 , there are ____ nucleons.
- Define 1 eV.
- I Ci = _____ Becquerel.
- 7N14 + 2He 4 → 8O17 + _____ + Q
- 1 μμ F = ____ F
- What is dielectric? State its types and give two examples of each.
- Discuss the principle of Van-de-graff generator.
- Write Ohm’s Law and discuss it. State its limitation.
- Draw the graph of thermo emf → temperature and hence obtain the formula of thermoelectric power. On which factors does the thermoelectric power depend?
- What is Voltaic cell? Explain electrical conduction in it with the help of a figure.
- Write formula of magnetic field intensity at a point on the axis of a circular ring of N turns caring electric currant. Hence, explain the equations of magnetic field intensities on the centre of the coil and at a point far away form the centre of the coil
- Explain horizontal component and vertical component of earth’s magnetic field with the help of a figure. Show all the magnetic parameters of the earth in the same figure.
- Draw the figure of hysteresis cycle and show (i) Retentively (ii) coercively.
- Derive the formula of self inductance of a solenoid.
- Write the principle and construction of A.C. dynamo or generator and derive the expression of the flux linked with the coil at time t.
- Write the formula of impedance when C and R are connected in series in L-C-R series A.C. circuit. Hence, obtain the expression for complex current i.
- Draw the graphs of Irms → ω (R1>R2) in L-C-R A.C series circuit Q – factor and obtain its formula.
- The phenomenon of rising the sun at any place is seen two minutes earlier than its really rises. Explain
- Write points of Maxwell’s theory for E.M. waves.
- Explain total internal reflection, drawing the necessary diagram.
- 3 Two spheres of copper, weighing 1 g. each are kept 1m. apart. The number of electrons in them is 1% less than the number of protons. Find electrical force acting between them. Atomic weight of copper is 63.54 g.mol – 1, atomic number is 29, Avogadro’s number NA = 6.023 x 10 23 mol – 1, K=9 x 109 SI.
- Three charges q, q and – q are placed on the vertices of an equilateral triangle. Show that the vector sum of resultant forces acting on all of them is zero.
- The resistance of tungsten filament of a bulb is 18 Ω at 20˚ temperature. A steady current of 0.185 A flows through the bulb on connecting it with a battery of 30.0 V. if, for tungsten, α = 4.5 x 10 – 3 K – 1 find the temperature of the filament. Assume the validity of Ohm’s law here. (θ = 2.1 x 10 3 K)
- There are 30 divisions in dial of a galvanometer. 20 μ A causes a deflection of 1 division in the galvanometer. Its resistance is equal to 25 Ω how will you convert the above galvanometer into an ammeter, which can measure up to 1 Ampere?
- A thin layer of 0.001 cm. of copper is to be deposited on a plate of copper of 10 cm2 through electrolysis. Calculate the amount of energy used if a battery is 12 V is connected. Density of copper = 9 gm cm-3 electrochemical equivalent of copper = 0.0003 g.mol-1 ( U = 7200J ans)
- A D.C. motor draw 10 A current when it works on a 30 V supply. Find resistance of its winding if its efficiency is 40% (R= 1.8 Ω)
- An elective kettle has tow heating coils. When cone of the coils is switched on, a given quantity of water in the kettle starts boiling in 10 min. when the other coil only is switched on, then the same amount of water starts boiling in 15 min. if the two coils are switched on in parallel, how much time will the same amount of water take to boil? Each time the voltage applied is the same.
- On passing some current through a sliver Voltameter for 103 s. 1.118 g, sliver collects on its cathode. An ammeter connected in series show 0.9 A. if the electrochemical equivalent of silver is 1.118 x 10-6 kgC-1 find the error in the ammeter.
- For a thermocouple α = 14 μ V ˚C-1 and β = – 0.07 μ V (˚C-1) Find the neutral and the inversion temperatures. (tn=200˚C, ti = 400˚C)
- A solenoid of length 0.4m and diameter 0.6 m has only one layer of winding, containing 1000 turns. If current passing through the solenoid is 5.0 x 10-3 A, find magnetic induction at the end of the axis (B = 6.28 x 10-6 T)
- A coil having 200 turns has a surface are 0.12 m2, A magnetic field of strength 0.10 weber/ m2 linked perpendicular to this area changes to 0.5 weber/m2 in 0.2 sec. find the emf induced in the circuit.
- A conduction bar of 4 m length is allowed to fall freely from a 50 m high tower keeping it aligned along the east-west direction. Find the emf induced in the rod when it is 20 m below the top of the tower. Earth’s magnetic field is 0.7 x 10-4 T.g = 10 m/s2. The angle of dip = 60˚.
- If the difference of the time taken by two waves emitted from coherent sources to reach a point is an integral multiple of the period of the wave, show that constructive interference will occur at that point.
- A change of 0.02 V takes place between the base and emitter when a input signal is connected to the CE transistor amplifier. As result, 20μA change takes place in the base current and a change of 2mA takes place in the collector current. Calculate the following quantities: (1) ri (2) Ai and (3) gm˚ (1K Ω, 100, 0.1 mho)
- Explain first order maximum for Fraunhoffer diffraction by single slit.
- Calculate the useful magnifying power of a telescope of 11 cm objective. The limit of resolution of eye is 2’ and wavelength of light is used 5000 Å
- A change of 0.002 V takes place between the base and emitter when an input signal is connected to the CE transistor amplifier. As a result, 20μA change takes place in the base current and a change of 2 mA takes place in the collector current, Calculate the following quantities:
- i) input resistance ii) A.C, current gain iii) transconductance iv) if the load resistance is 5 k Ω, what will be the voltage gain and power gain.
- Draw the logic diagram of NAND & NOR Gate. Give its symbol, Boolean expression and truth table of it
- Write and explain the characteristics of Electromagnetic waves.
- Write the differential equation for L-C oscillations obtain its solution and show that charge on capacitor and current through inductor changes periodically.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.