HSC Board Exams are fast approaching and students are getting anxious about how to prepare for their HSC Board Exams. So we had mentioned some HSC Study Tips to help students in Cracking HSC Exams.
After the tremendous success of our last year Important Questions Bank for Gujarat HSC (12th Std) Board Exam 2016, we have also created a list of Most Important Questions Bank for Gujarat (12th Std) HSC Board Exam 2017 which are likely to appear in HSC Board Exams this year.
To unlock the content Click on any of 3 buttons available in the box below saying “This content is Locked”. Once you click on the button the content will get unlocked on same page itself. You must click on social media button showing in below box ie Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to unlock the content.
Hi, we’re trying to collate and gather the data and would be updating it here a few days before the exam. Please keep on visiting our website for updates.
Please use the comments box below and post questions that you think are important from your analysis. It would help the HSC community a lot.
Do subscribe to our updates so that you do not miss out on any important information that we push your way.
Biology Important Question Bank 2017 (English Medium)
- Describe characteristics and types of Meristematic tissue.
- Function of blood bank.
- Differentiate between aerobic and anaerobic respiration.
- Pulmonary respiration.
- Recombinant DNA technology is like blessing for diabetic patients- Explain.
- Draw a neat, labeled diagram of dorsal and ventral view of brain.
- Diagram showing ARTERIAL SYSTEM of FROG.
- Sensory capsules.
- Describe open-bucco-pharyngeal cavity of female frog with diagram.
- Voluntary muscles
- Male reproductive system of cockroach with diagram.
- Explain Hybridoma technique.
- Explain Nitrogen cycle (Figure necessary).
- Importance of wild life.
- Note on genetic engineering.
- Describe the effects of air pollution in large cities on the health of man and other living
- Describe the result of imbalance of environment.
- Explain the antiqen and antibodies in the blood groups.
- Discuss “21st century and future of Bioscience.”
- Advantage of energy plantation
- Write a note on Noise pollution and its effects on health.
- Active and Passive acquired immunity
- Write about the causes, preventive measures and diagnosis of cancer.
- “Radiation Therapy becomes helpful in treatment in cancer”
- Technique for production of artificial insulin.
- Factor responsible for the spread of AIDS and diagnosis of AIDS and its symptoms.
- Give information about symptoms, transmission and diagnosis of hepatitis.
- Write a note on : Fuel Crisis.
Don’t forget to read : MUST REMEMBER THINGS on the day of Exam for HSC Students
Best of luck for your exams. Do leave a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.